chapter 96

Chu Cheng was relieved to see that he had returned to his usual state. He had long been worried that Ji Qingzhou would cross the line and develop feelings for himself, so he had not received Ji Qingzhou's initiative for a while, but later, because he did not want him to be uncomfortable, he returned the initiative to him.

After Ji Qingzhou slept last night, Chu Cheng hugged him and kept thinking about his sentence "I dreamed that you left", he didn't expect that Ji Qingzhou would cry because he dreamed of leaving, he dreamed that he would cry when he left, so when their contract expired and they really wanted to separate? Ji Qingzhou would not be so uncomfortable.

As long as Chu Cheng thought of this possibility, he was upset for no reason, he did not sleep well all night, and he did not get up on time to go to the company in the morning, he looked at the person in his arms, and his heart was stuffy like it was going to rain.

Fortunately, Ji Qingzhou woke up and returned to his usual appearance, but Chu Cheng was not quite sure whether he was really all right, or whether he had put a disguise on himself. He grew up so big, never fell in love, never liked a person, he was afraid that Ji Qingzhou would like himself, and he was afraid that Ji Qingzhou would be uncomfortable when he left.

He sighed silently, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

The two of them ate together as usual, and Chu Cheng saw that he was fine and went to the company. Ji Qingzhou sat on the sofa, quietly pondered for a while, took out his mobile phone to Lian Jingxing and Ying Nian sent a WeChat: I am going to move in a month, I want to rent a house, is there a reliable house recommendation? Thank you.

Lian Jingxing was probably busy, so he didn't reply to him, but Ying Nian quickly called and asked, "You want to find a house." "

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Yes." "

His contract with Chu Cheng officially ended at the end of August and the beginning of September, and with his current popularity, the house rented by the original owner was no longer suitable, and he needed to find a new community with a better security system. However, he did not intend to let Chu Cheng know about this matter, so he could only consult Lian Jingxing and Ying Nian, otherwise, he could ask Zhou Chengfeng and Yu Anyi.

"Yes, there is," Ying Nian said, "but didn't you ask Chu Cheng?" He certainly has something more reliable. "

"I didn't ask him, I didn't want to bother him." Ji Qingzhou Road.

He had already troubled Chu Cheng a lot during the contract, and now that the contract was about to end, he didn't want to trouble Chu Cheng anymore,—— he always had to get used to the days without Chu Cheng.

Ying Nian intuitively felt what should have happened between them, but since Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng had always only said that they were brothers, he didn't ask much, so he said, "The downstairs of the house where I live now is renting, if you are interested, you can come and see." The community environment is good, the security system is also very good, a ladder and a household, the elevator directly into the door. "

Ji Qingzhou felt that it was okay, "Then I will go and see it now." "

"Are you in such a hurry?"

"If it's appropriate, I want to settle it down." Ji Qingzhou said, "Not surprisingly, I may move in September." "

"Well, come here."

"Okay."

Ying Nian hung up the phone, looked at his mobile phone, and always felt strange, how did Ji Qingzhou suddenly want to rent a house? Still ask yourself? There should be a lot of houses under Chu Cheng's name, so why would he rent a house? Ying Nian didn't understand it very well, and only hoped that he thought too much.