chapter 18

Zhou Chengfeng left temporarily a while ago because there were some things on the side of the other artists under his command. Before leaving, he entrusted Ji Qingzhou to Xiao Qian, Qian Ding Wanwan instructed to take good care of Ji Qingzhou, Xiao Qian could think of it, Zhou Chengfeng walked on the front foot, the crew's back foot began to be a demon, he was shallow in experience, before seeing Zhao Xin was dissatisfied, he did not dare to openly intimidate her, afraid that Zhao Xin would not give Ji Qingzhou good makeup, affecting Ji Qingzhou's first play.

But now Zhao Xin seems to be already not good at makeup, xiao qian can not care about others, directly angry, "We were originally the earliest to come, in order to make up, now pour good, every day to make such two strokes, then still get up so early to do so early, 8:30 can't do it?"

Zhao Xincai was not afraid of him, "What do you shout to me, you have the ability to let the assistant director transfer you to half past eight, and it is not the time I set."

"Makeup is always your makeup."

"It's me who's in the makeup, what's wrong, I'm not convinced that you find a makeup artist to give you a makeup."

Xiao Qian was gagged for a moment, and the words were blocked in his mouth.

Ji Qingzhou smiled, and he said, "Okay, since Sister Xin doesn't want to make up for me so much, I don't have to have Sister Xin, so I might as well change it."

Zhao Xin sneered, "Who are you?" You say change it? Are you the male protagonist?"

"Of course, I am not the male protagonist," Ji Qingzhou said calmly, "but I can choose not to wear makeup."

Ji Qingzhou stood up, "Rest assured Sister Xin, I just don't wear makeup, and I won't come back to you for makeup."

Ji Qingzhou walked out, and Xiao Qian glanced at Zhao Xin and followed.

Zhao Xin was stunned for a while before he finally reacted, chased him out, and asked, "What are you going to do?"

"Didn't you say you wanted me to go to the assistant director to coordinate?" Ji Qingzhou looked at her, "Then I will go to the assistant director and ask him what is going on with this makeup time, and what is the makeup artist of the crew?" Shouldn't a makeup artist serve the crew and serve the actors? Why is my makeup artist temper bigger than mine, is it not two days later, you wear a wig, you can directly debut, anti-string my role ah?"

When he said this, his tone was very calm, and Zhao Xin listened, and he panicked for no reason. The reason why she dared to be unscrupulous when making up and not to put Ji Qingzhou in her eyes was only because she felt that Ji Qingzhou had a good temper and was a newcomer, who didn't understand anything and was a bully. However, Ji Qingzhou suddenly sharpened up now, in the end it was the actor of the crew, the serious male number three, Zhao Xin couldn't help but panic a little.

Zhao Xin has been in this circle longer than Ji Qingzhou, so she knows the rules of the game of this circle better than Ji Qingzhou, Ji Qingzhou's makeup time is problematic, Ji Qingzhou can't see it, just simply feel that this is a waste of time, but Zhao Xin can see it.

And such a problematic makeup time can appear on the shooting announcement, then only to explain one point - some people in the crew look at him unfavorably and want to rectify him, this is not the point, the point is that the assistant director in charge of the time coordination of the actors turned a blind eye and agreed.

Zhao Xin has seen the shooting schedule in addition to the makeup time on the shooting notice, and Ji Qingzhou's time is scattered and disrupted, so his waiting time is longer than anyone, and his night scene is more than anyone. That's why she dared to be so brazen in front of Ji Qingzhou.