chapter 27

Xiao Qian listened to his words and guessed that Ji Qingzhou should be by his side, so he reassured, "Good Chu Shao, as long as Ji Ge agrees, I will certainly not hide from you."

"Even if he doesn't agree, you have to tell me."

Xiao Qian smiled and did not answer him positively.

Chu Cheng finished speaking, and then hung up the phone.

"You're so blatantly spying on me." Ji Qingzhou looked at him, "I don't know how to hide it."

"So you want me to say these things behind your back and the little money?" Chu Cheng asked him.

"Of course not."

"Wouldn't that be it?" Chu Cheng had his own reasoning, "I am such a bright and upright person, and I am not doing anything unseemly, and I still need to cover up?"

Ji Qingzhou said that he could not say it, so he had to change the topic, "You want to break Chen Jiyuan's IP adaptation road?"

"Can't you?"

Ji Qingzhou thought about it and felt that according to Chu Cheng's personality, there seemed to be nothing wrong. He does not like Chen Shuyuan, naturally unwilling to let Chen Jiyuan participate in the IP adaptation in his hand, and even more unwilling chen Jiyuan to rely on the IP adaptation in his hand to skyrocket, but, "Although the new culture is the hegemon of the IP industry, but in addition to the new culture, there are other companies with IP copyrights, you just want to break, it is not good to break, right? "

"What's so difficult about this," Chu Cheng laughed, "everyone is an old acquaintance, it's good to let me know, don't need me to say it, just let out some wind noise, a Chen Zhiyuan, is it worth someone to do with me for this?"

Ji Qingzhou thought about it, too, Chu Cheng's hands, not only the new culture, but also the Western Entertainment and the Chu Group behind him, he wants to cut off Chen Jiyuan's IP adaptation road, it is indeed not a difficult thing.

"Are you really going to let him get wet for an hour today?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

"What do you think?" Chu Cheng asked rhetorically.

"I think you should scare him." Ji Qingzhou guessed, "You know that his personality can't be willing to shower for so long, that's why you say so, deliberately scaring him."

"You're smarter than Chen Jiyuan." Chu Cheng leaned back in his chair and praised, "As far as his unwilling look is concerned, even if he really drenches for an hour, it will be almost half an hour." To be honest," Chu Cheng looked at Ji Qingzhou, "as long as he stands for half an hour, I will call Xiao Qian and ask him to tell the staff to turn off the water." I wanted to teach him a lesson, but I didn't want to kill him, everything has a degree, I don't plan to cross that degree for him, but he himself is not sincere, then it is no wonder to me."

"If Chen Jiyuan knew that you thought so, he would definitely regret dying, and he would have gone back to make up for half an hour."

"That's you," Chu Cheng said, "if he knew that I thought so, he would only think that I was teasing him, and he would beat me up and make me kneel down and call him Daddy."

Ji Qingzhou smiled, "Then he really thinks too much."

Chu Cheng shook his head, "Just like him, I saw too much when I was in school."

"One more question for you." Ji Qingzhou suddenly thought, "Why do they all call you Xiao Chu Zong?" Is it because of your brother?"

"Hmm." Chu Cheng replied, "They usually call me Brother Chu Zong, so when they call me, they sometimes add a small word."