chapter 107

"So I'm going to lose money and leave?" Ji Qingzhou was not convinced, when he first came to this world, there was nothing, when he saw Fang Yaoxuan, he only wanted to avoid it from a distance, afraid that he would have a relationship with him, but now, he had been in this world for a year, and he also had a certain reputation, why did he still have to give way to Fang Yaoxuan? Even in this movie, it is clear that he was set first, and Fang Yaoxuan tore li Ao away from the throne himself, but he wanted him to default and lose money and leave?

Ji Qingzhou was unwilling, he was willing to put up with anyone, but he was only unwilling to tolerate Luo Yuxin and Fang Yaoxuan, "It is not easy for me to make money, so I don't want to spend money in such a place for him." Brother Zhou, you also know that Chu Cheng and I have broken up, then there is no need to worry so much, who I am filming with is my freedom, he can't always control me, I won't always listen to him. I'm an independent individual, I have my own ideas, this play, to go, Fang Yao xuan, I will not go. "

After he finished speaking, he exhaled, and Zhou Chengfeng said, "Don't tell Chu Cheng about this, I know that he is the second young master of Xiyu, but you are my agent, Chu Cheng does not care about Xiyu, he never interferes in the work of xiyu's artists, I also know this." Now, I am just an ordinary western entertainment artist, just like everyone else. "

Zhou Chengfeng had a headache and pressed the temple, feeling that he should not give Ji Qingzhou this play, now it's good, isn't this asking for trouble? He was Ji Qingzhou's artist, he should help Ji Qingzhou, but Chu Cheng's identity was there, even if he didn't care about Xi Yu's affairs, but he was Chu Xin's younger brother in the end, he didn't dare to hide such a big thing from Chu Cheng.

Therefore, these two people are good at talking about what love, when they were together, they were upset, and now that they have broken up, it is better to be together. When they were together, Ji Qingzhou was so well-behaved, even like now, like a small cannon battle, it was almost not lit by Fang Yaoxuan.

In the end, Zhou Chengfeng was still out of the quality of the agent, did not talk to Chu Cheng about this matter, but called Director Wu to fight for Ji Qingzhou's rights and interests in this play.

Fang Yaoxuan waited for a day, did not wait for Chu Cheng's Xingshi to ask for guilt, nor did he wait for the news of Ji Qingzhou's termination of the contract, he was sensitive to the fact that there was something wrong with the current situation. This is not like Chu Cheng's style of doing things, once he knows, which will make the crew so calm, the only explanation is that Chu Cheng does not know about this matter, Ji Qingzhou did not tell him.

At this point, Yao Xuan was interested, would Ji Qingzhou even hide this kind of thing from telling Chu Cheng? It seems that he didn't like Chu Cheng as much as he had shown before, or did he not want to tell, but he didn't want to tell, they quarreled? Fang Yaoxuan touched his chin and felt that things were really getting more interesting.

Ji Qingzhou was greeted by a rivalry with Fang Yaoxuan in the next day's filming. He Hua, played by Yang Min and Fang Yaoxuan, is a pair of good friends, the two people have a common musical dream but have repeatedly encountered walls, He Hua chose to give up, entered an ordinary company, and went to work nine to five. Yang Min was decadent in the chase, and got back on his feet in the decadence, and in the end he failed to stand on the broad stage and sing as he thought, but he became a music teacher and passed on his love for music to his students.

The scene that the two of them are going to shoot today is two people sitting back to back on the floor of the rental house looking at the registration form, counting the singing competitions they participated in after graduation, lamenting the hardships of their dreams, and at the same time revealing their expectations for the future.