chapter 4

Ji Qingzhou's desire to survive exploded at that moment, and before Chu Cheng could speak, he directly hung up Fang Yaoxuan's phone and dragged Fang Yaoxuan into the blacklist.

"It's so annoying!" Ji Qingzhou said, "What kind of person is this, I have said it so clearly, how to call me back, it is too unconscious."

His voice just fell, WeChat came to Fang Yaoxuan's video invitation, Chu Cheng looked at it for a while, Ji Qingzhou did not say a word, hung up again, directly deleted his friends, and smiled after he said in one go, "This is clean."

"Is it?"

"Really, I promise."

Chu Cheng put the phone back, "But I think, people like you are still too unreliable, in case you and Fang Yaoxuan run away, I really have money to float, and people are gone, or sleep first."

After he finished, he pushed Down Ji Qingzhou and pressed it up, and Ji Qingzhou struggled and rolled around on the bed, "Don't, you just wanted to agree."

"I repented."

"You are so ashamed of your name," Ji Qingzhou said as he pushed him, "just promise me, you just agreed, you see, I deleted Fang Yaoxuan, you can't get out..."

Before he could finish speaking, he suddenly heard a "grunt", Ji Qingzhou stopped the action at once, looked up at Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng's face was rarely a little embarrassed, Ji Qingzhou whispered: "Or, I will give you a bowl of noodles first, right?"

Chu Cheng: ...

In the quiet kitchen, the white fluorescent lamp emitted a soft warm light, and Ji Qingzhou was standing in front of the gas stove, meekly cooking noodles for Chu Cheng.

The noodles are pasta, the noodles are smooth and smooth, accompanied by freshly fried black pepper sauce, the aroma is fragrant, and people have an appetite in an instant. Ji Qingzhou fished up the noodles, put them on a plate, poured a thick layer of black pepper sauce, placed a cherry tomato cut from the middle as an embellishment, and took a fork from the tableware, which was served to Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng watched him put the plate in front of him, and very attentively took a glass of water and put it in front of him, saying "you can eat", the role of Ji Qingzhou was really not ordinary fast.

Chu Cheng looked down and took a bite, the taste was actually not bad, he looked up at Ji Qingzhou, and saw that Ji Qingzhou was looking at him with anxiety and expectation, "Is it delicious?"

"Ji Qingzhou, why do I think you are different from before?"

"Is it?" Ji Qing didn't expect him to be so sensitive, "Probably because I was too restrained in front of you before."

"You're not informal now?"

"It's not as restrained as it used to be." He thought about it for a moment and sent Chu Cheng a good man card as if to please, "You are a very good person."

Chu Cheng felt that he didn't want to collect this kind of card at all, "You think too much, you still continue to be restrained."

Ji Qingzhou: "... Oh."

He watched Chu Cheng bow his head and start eating, he was also a little hungry, from crossing over to now, he hadn't eaten anything, and he was terrified.

"Can I eat something too?" He asked, "There's quite a lot left in the pot, and when it's finished, I'll be responsible for washing the dishes and the pot, okay?"

"Are you still going to let me wash it?" Chu Cheng asked him.

"No, no, of course not."

Chu Cheng looked at him, Ji Qingzhou smiled at him, Chu Cheng felt that he really did seem to be different from before, he would smile at himself, "Eat," he said, "I can still be hungry for you."