chapter 56

After eating, Ji Qingzhou packed his bags, and Chu Cheng drove him to the airport. Ji Qingzhou thought that this would take more than twenty days, and he wanted to kiss him, but because of Chu Cheng's request that he could not take the initiative, he only said goodbye to him with restraint, Chu Cheng said a word of caution and rest, and watched him get off the car and enter the airport.

The day after Ji Qingzhou entered the group, he filmed a single poster of Lin Luoyang and a double poster with Lian Jingxing, and the crew did not rush to announce the official announcement, but still filmed in a low profile.

The configuration of this play is very good, in addition to the male protagonist Lian Jingxing, the female protagonist is Wu Caiwen, who has won the Golden Gui Award for Best Supporting Actress before, the male second He Wang is the director's royal supporting role Ke Yu, the other actors are also powerful, Ji Qingzhou cherishes this opportunity, most of the time is always on the set, while watching them act, while listening to the director talk about the play, the rest of the time, they are all taken to see the script.

The complete script, the portrayal of the character of Lin Luoyang is slightly richer.

For example, Lin Luoyang is not born unable to speak, but only after an accident to become dumb, so Lin Luoyang prefers to communicate with words than sign language.

For example, Lin Luoyang is actually very smart, in addition to being a mute, he is not worse than anyone, he can draw, can play the violin, can cook, even if he can't talk, he can talk to everyone through WeChat and QQ.

For another example, Lin Luoyang actually has guilt for Lin Luofeng, he always feels that he is a burden that Lin Luofeng has been carrying on his shoulders, he longs for one day Lin Luofeng to start a family and unload his burden, but he is afraid of leaving his brother, he will be very lonely alone.

For example, Lin Luoyang actually had a favorite person, he liked the study committee in the class, a tall long-haired girl with two dimples when she laughed.

But the portrayal of the script is limited to this, but this is enough, Ji Qingzhou thought, enough for everyone to regret this young life.

Ji Qingzhou is a talented actor, and therefore, even if he has little acting experience, he himself enters the drama quickly, has rich feelings, and is good at speculating on the characteristics of the character, so that he is always very convincing when playing the role. He and Lian Jingxing have performed several times, which is not a major play, but some simple daily life, no lines, only actions and looks, but they all act well, the director is very satisfied, and even Ji Qingzhou himself is very happy.

In order to play this role well and better experience a dumb psychology, he also began not to speak in his daily life, only communicating with everyone in words.

Lian Jingxing was the first to notice this and asked him, "What are you doing here?"

Ji Qingzhou typed it out to him: Figure out the role.

Lian Jingxing was a little surprised, "So serious."

Ji Qingzhou smiled slightly and replied to him: Because I have never played dumb before, I want to familiarize myself with what it is like for a person not to speak.

"Then come on."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, and almost didn't say thank you to his brother.

When the director saw him like this, he felt that he was still quite serious, discussed with the screenwriter, and added two more scenes to him. Ji Qingzhou took his mobile phone and typed it to him: Thank you.

The director smiled and replied, "You continue to be where you are."

Ji Qingzhou made an OK gesture and bent his eyes to look at him.