chapter 141

Ji Qingzhou felt annoyed, he looked at Sheng Wenxi, and said truthfully, "You are very annoyed like this. "

Sheng Wenxi looked at the impatience in his eyes, and some of them couldn't help it, so he had to say, "Then you are busy first, I will go to Kang Dao first, and we will talk later."

After he finished speaking, he stopped pestering and turned around and walked towards the area where Kang Yicheng was located.

Ji Qingzhou watched him leave, upset and did not want to speak, and began to practice marksmanship again.

Kang Yi saw that Sheng Wenxi had come over, but he was very surprised, "How did you come?"

"Come here to play, I heard uncle Kang you are here, so come and say hello to you." Sheng Wenxi said.

"So well-behaved." Kang Yicheng teased him, "It's all Been May, you didn't open a new drama last year, and you didn't open it this year?"

"No rush." Sheng Wenxi was very calm, "I haven't wanted to shoot anything lately."

Kang Yicheng nodded, sheng Wenxi looked at the screen in front of him, inside was a literary drama between Ji Qingzhou and Qi Hun, Ji Qingzhou acted very well, even if he played a rival role with an actor like Qi Hun, he was not suppressed, but it made people feel that this pair of father and son should be like this.

"It's very good." Kang Yicheng said, "This child is very spirited, I read his resume, debuted for more than a year, very rare."

"I know," Sheng Wenxi said truthfully, "I invited him before you and wanted him to play my play, but he refused."

"Why?"

"He was afraid that he would not be able to get out of the play too deeply, and the characters in my play would end up in a trance and die on the road, and he was afraid that his spirit would not be able to bear it."

Kang Yicheng nodded, "It's also normal, this child is a talented actor, this kind of actor, the most afraid is that he can't get out of the drama too deeply, have you forgotten Su Lian?" He just finished making a movie about psychological crimes, couldn't get out, and finally became depressed himself, alas, pity. "

"But I think he should try it." Sheng Wenxi said calmly.

"Nothing should be right," Kang Yicheng said, "people in this life, healthy life is qualified to talk about other things, to be honest, I don't like the actor to happen this kind of thing that goes too deep into the drama and can't get out, Su Lian was depressed, several times almost committed suicide, you Uncle Li went to see him several times, that whole year did not make another movie, the next year went to shoot a commercial film." He admired Su Lian very much, so he blamed himself for a while. You haven't seen Su Lian, have you? Kang Yicheng looked at him.

Sheng Wenxi shook his head.

Kang Yicheng guessed that it was like this, "Your father should have seen it." He said, "A very good young man, with clean eyes, good looks, and extremely talented." Wen Xi, you are still young, so you don't know how uncomfortable it is for the actor you admire to be ruined after making your movie. You should thank Ji Qingzhou, if he promised you, he went to act in your play, and something happened after the performance, this will become a thorn in your heart, a thorn that you can't pull out in your life. So you see, you uncle Li has not made much of a movie with the same genre after that."

Sheng Wenxi looked down at Ji Qingzhou on the screen, he was trying his marksmanship with Qi Hunbi, with the impact of the □□, his eyes became resolute and fierce, his speed became faster and faster, he looked like he was about to stab Qi Hun, but Qi Hun turned around and beat □□ out.