chapter 36

The funds are in place, the actors are in place, and "A Page of Love Poems" is officially remade. Chu Cheng originally wanted to fire the deputy director, but the director and Jiang Nan both helped him intercede, and the assistant director himself apologized again, Chu Cheng thought about it and felt that he had come to look down on Ji Qingzhou, and at this time when he saw Ji Qingzhou, he also had to go up and say hello attentively, this kind of old you did not answer to me, and now your enthusiastic change to me seems to be good, so he warned him a few words, and did not hold on to the previous matter anymore.

The photographer retook a set makeup photo of Ji Qingzhou, as well as a couple photo of him and Zhou Ling. Zhou Ling had a good feeling for Ji Qingzhou when he played with him before, and when he saw him rise to the male protagonist, not only did he not feel uncomfortable, but he congratulated him generously.

Chu Cheng looked at the interaction between the two of them, and suddenly remembered something as if he turned to Zhou Chengfeng and said, "Give me Ji Qingzhou's script."

The little money cleverly said, "I'll go get it."

Zhou Chengfeng was puzzled, "What do you do with Ji Qingzhou's script?"

Chu Cheng looked at Ji Qingzhou and reached out to wrap his arms around Zhou Ling, but did not speak.

When it was Chu Cheng's turn to take the makeup photos, the photographer was obviously a lot nervous, but fortunately, Chu Cheng was very cooperative, and the photographer said what he did, but the shooting was quite smooth.

After taking the makeup photos, the two went to lunch together, Ji Qingzhou remembered that Chu Cheng had a scene in the afternoon, so he wanted to practice with him after eating, and as a result, he just said something here, and Chu Cheng said, "No hurry, let's talk about your business first."

"What's the matter with me?" Ji Qingzhou was confused.

Chu Cheng looked at him, "Sigh" sighed, "Zhouzhou, you are very cool now, played the male protagonist, left hug right hug, kiss face kiss forehead kiss everything, almost did not let you drive directly, cool?"

Ji Qingzhou still thought what it was, it turned out to be this, he looked at Chu Cheng with a cry and a smile, or he couldn't help but laugh, "It's not what I asked for, the script is written like this, and the script is also changed according to the original work."

"But now it's you who benefit."

"Then I can't do anything about it."

"You can't do it, I have a way," Chu Cheng smiled, "I'll go to the screenwriter in a moment and tell her that hugs can be there, kiss scenes can't be —any kisses."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou felt that it was somewhat inappropriate to tamper with the script without authorization, "Chu Cheng, you know, I am an actor, and actors will always encounter this kind of drama."

Chu Cheng sneered, "Did I spend money to see you and other women kissing in front of me?"

Ji Qingzhou helplessly pulled his arm and advised, "It's all fake."

"Isn't it you who kisses?"

"Daddy..." Ji Qingzhou tried to play the emotional card.

However, his gold lord dad was very tough this time, "How did Dad tell you before, forbidden early love!" You are good, love or not to put aside, you even want to kiss other women in front of your father, this time you are not shy, let go, you are still able to sacrifice for work. "

"However, if you tamper with the script without permission, will it not be good for the play?"

"Will this drama die without making a kiss scene?" I watched Yu Anyi's idol drama never kissing, and the ratings were quite high."