chapter 142

"Have you lost weight?" Ji Qingzhou himself didn't feel it, "Maybe the amount of exercise is relatively large, you stand farther away, I'll give you a show."

After he finished speaking, he picked up his gun and danced in front of Chu Cheng, who looked at him wearing white short sleeves and a long shot/ gun playing with tigers and tigers, and some of them were amazed.

Ji Qingzhou said excitedly, "I have discussed with the director, when this scene is finished, this gun will belong to me, and when the time comes, I will put it at home, and whoever dares to bully me, I will let him taste my strength."

Chu Cheng couldn't help but applaud him, "Good idea, after this, I'll get you a three-section stick, you carry self-defense, who dares to bully you, you assemble the stick, beat him to the ground to find teeth."

"Yes." Ji Qingzhou laughed.

Chu Cheng looked at him with pride, pinched his face, and thought that he looked a little cute.

He stayed in the crew for three or four days, and saw that both Kang Dao and Qi Hun took good care of him, so he left with confidence.

Before leaving, he asked Ji Qingzhou, "Is sheng Wenxi still looking for you behind you?"

"Not lately, if he comes to me I'll tell you."

"That's fine, then you shoot well, call me if you have something to do, and eat more." Chu Cheng patted his lower abdomen.

Ji Qing agreed with a full mouth, thinking that he really raised himself as a child.

He smiled and said goodbye to Chu Cheng, turned around and threw himself into the busy shooting again. However, what people did not expect was that in the subsequent shooting, there was an episode that said big or small.

It happened in early June, when Ji Qingzhou and Qi Hun tried to shoot a martial arts scene, which was the first confrontation between Chen Yaozhong and Chen Huixiao, both on horseback, long/gun intersecting, father and son looking at each other.

When filming, Ji Qingzhou got on the horse first, and Qi Hun quickly rode up. When he sat up, he vaguely felt that the saddle did not seem to be proper, but he did not pay much attention. Ji Qingzhou took the gun and began to compete with him.

Qi Hun has filmed a lot of fight scenes, and he is diligent in exercising, and his strength is also great, coupled with Chen Yaozhong's personality is strong and courageous, even if he fights immediately, the range of actions is also very large. He and Ji Qingzhou played for a few rounds, and more and more felt that there seemed to be something wrong with the saddle, and his sitting posture seemed to be crooked. He was about to say that when Ji Qingzhou fired a shot, Qi Hun fell directly off his horse.

His mount hissed on the spot, and Ji Qingzhou heard this horse call and was startled to see Qi Hun fall in front of him, and the horse trainers immediately gathered around and drove the two horses away. Ji Qingzhou hurriedly got off his horse with the support of one of the horse trainers, ran to Qi Hun and asked nervously, "Are you okay?"

Qi Hun's agent, Kang Dao, and other far-distance staff members also ran over and asked Qi Hun worriedly what was wrong? Is there anything wrong?

Qi Hun's agent looked at Ji Qingzhou with some reproach and scolded, "Why are you so careless?"

Qi Hun heard the words and explained, "It's not about the boat, it's the saddle problem, I just sat on it and felt that something was wrong, but I didn't take it seriously, the boat just walked with me normally, not relying on him."

Ji Qingzhou was relieved to see that it was not his own reason, but he also said obediently, "I'm sorry Brother Qi, I didn't notice that your state was not right, I should have shouted to stop earlier."