chapter 104

Chu Cheng felt that his mood was dull again, like a river hiding a dark gush, suppressing the restlessness under the surface of the water, "Accompany me to find a car." He said, "You used to put me in the car before you left."

Ji Qingzhou wanted to say that it was before, but when he opened his mouth, he didn't say it in the end, but walked out with him. Chu Cheng was different, Ji Qingzhou had always been very clear, he could continue to reject others, but he would not reject Chu Cheng.

He was the first person he liked, he felt love and tenderness in him, his liking for Chu Cheng and liking for other people were different, he came to this world, the first person he saw Chu Cheng, the first person to feel safe and at ease was also Chu Cheng, he relied on Chu Cheng, he had a attachment to Chu Cheng that no one else had.

What is Chu Cheng like? Ji Qingzhou thought, he is like the rainbow that comes out of the first sunshine of the clear sky and the twilight rain, love has only one color, but he has left too much emotion on Chu Cheng, so Chu Cheng is bright and colorful. He couldn't bear to let these colors fade, so he couldn't say too hurtful things to Chu Cheng, and he didn't want Chu Cheng to feel bad because of him.

Forget it, Ji Qingzhou thought, I don't know how many times a year I can see him in the future, this is not an excessive request, just promise him, anyway, I will not meet soon.

He accompanied Chu Cheng out of the elevator and walked all the way forward, Chu Cheng unconsciously turned his head to look at him, Ji Qingzhou bowed his head, and the side of his face looked very gentle.

"Have you been doing well these past few days?" Chu Cheng asked him.

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Very good."

"After you answered, didn't you ask me back?" Chu Cheng laughed, "This way, what do I ask you, what do you answer, be concise and concise, don't say a word, you won't ask me back, do you care about me?"

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect him to say this, he couldn't help but look up at Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng looked straight ahead, didn't look at him, but there was some self-deprecation on his face that had not yet dissipated.

Ji Qingzhou said from a good and flowing channel, "What about you, are you doing well?"

Chu Cheng was silent for a while and said softly, "Not as good as you are."

Ji Qingzhou's heart jumped fiercely, and Chu Cheng turned his head to look at him, and he said, "You do look like you're doing well, so do you think I look like I'm having a good life?"

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, he couldn't see it, he never understood Chu Cheng, he thought Chu Cheng liked him, but Chu Cheng let him go, he thought Chu Cheng didn't like him, but Chu Cheng said that he was not having a good time. His look was indeed a little solemn, and he didn't look as spirited as before, but why did he think that Chu Cheng's bad life was because of him.

Maybe it was because of him, but it was only because he refused his care and attention, so Chu Cheng was not used to it.

"Is it because of me?" Ji Qingzhou asked him, "Because I refused your care and care?"

Chu Cheng did not speak.

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, his voice was very slow, he said, "Chu Cheng, you also see, I am doing well now, even without your care and care, I can live a very good life." So, you don't need to think about me like this, I'm an adult, I have the ability to take care of myself, if I really encounter any problems that I can't solve, maybe I will still go to you for help, but most of the time, I can live a good life on my own, so don't you always worry about me? "

His tone was very gentle, and he even had a smile in his eyes, he said, "Getting used to this kind of thing, it will be difficult to quit at the beginning, but getting used to it, slowly you will get used to the new life." I'm thankful that you've always thought so much about me, you want me to be good, I want you to be good, I don't want you to because I'm having a bad time."