chapter 146

"What time is it?" Ji Qingzhou asked.

Chu Cheng heard the words and looked at the camera brother.

The cameraman looked down at his watch helplessly, "10:40."

"Well, let's clean up the bed first, and then we'll go over." Ji Qingzhou said, holding the quilt and pillow sent by the program team to the bedside.

"Come, young master, teach you to put on a quilt today."

Chu Cheng looked at him, helplessly walked over, and reached out to take the quilt cover handed by Ji Qingzhou, this was indeed not "Where Daddy Went", it was a deformation meter for him!

Although Chu Cheng had not done much housework, his hands-on ability was still good, and in a few moments, the two of them cleaned up the bed.

Ji Qingzhou looked at the broken roof and pondered that he had to climb up and nail a wooden plank to the roof.

"Come back and get it again." Chu Cheng said, "Now the time is a bit rushed, if we are late, we will still be punished."

"Hmm."

He asked the camera brother again about the time, and after confirming that it was still too late, he and Chu Cheng went out the door without hurrying, ready to go to the place where they had recorded before. Chu Cheng looked at the pear trees in the courtyard full of fruit and asked him, "Want to eat pears?" "

"Can we eat it?" Ji Qingzhou asked the camera brother.

"Yes."

"Then come back and taste it later, now save some water, that's it."

"Okay."

The two men spoke, went out the door, and headed to the meeting place.

They arrived very early, and it wasn't long before even Jingxing came, and Meng Yuanbai saw him and asked directly, "How is your house?" So many things in the refrigerator, mansion, right? 

"The roof is broken, there's basically nothing in the room, and that refrigerator is sitting there, which is almost incompatible with the painting style of the house, what about you?"

"Don't mention it," Meng Yuanbai felt that he was also miserable, "the house is small and broken, this is it, just a bed, this bed, it is estimated that it is one meter three or four, I and Jingxing two people lying side by side do not dare to turn over.

Chu Cheng heard that there was some envy, although he and Ji Qingzhou were also a bed in the room, but this bed was much larger than Meng Yuanbai's bed, it was one meter eight, what did he and Ji Qingzhou want such a big bed to do? Widening the distance between them?

"Then we can change." Chu Cheng said, "But is the program group not allowed to change?" 

"You want to switch with me?" Meng Yuanbai couldn't believe it, he looked at Lian Jingxing, "Did you hear that?" Our house, anyone else wants to change with us? "

Even Jingxing had no opinion on this, letting him and Meng Yuanbai squeeze into such a small bed, he himself was not willing, "If you want, we can change."

"Forget it," Ji Qingzhou couldn't bear it, "you really haven't seen my room, and you certainly won't say that, really, I promise you, there won't be a more dilapidated house than it." I was worried that if it rained, neither of us would be able to raise ourselves as fish."

"It's really broken, so serious?" Meng Yuanbai also thought that he was just exaggerating, "At that moment, you ask the director team to see what to do, or make up for it first."

"Let's wait for this session to be completed." Ji Qingzhou Road.

They were talking, Li Yiming and Ren Zhen and their two groups also came over, Li Yiming saw that they were complaining about the house, very surprised and asked, "Is your house not good?" Ours too!