chapter 63

Fang Yaoxuan and Luo Yuxin froze for a moment, neither of them expected him to say such a thing.

"Light Boat, how can you say that?" Fang Yaoxuan took the lead in speaking, "I didn't think of you as a stand-in for Xiaoxin at all, you are like this, not only slandering me, but also looking down on yourself."

"You can pull it down." Ji Qingzhou looked at him wordlessly, "Slander you? Still looking down on myself? How do you say so much rhetoric, then you tell me, are you like Luo Yuxin? Did you want to chase me before? You look at the faces of both of us, do you dare to say that you have nothing to do with me chasing Luo Yuxin? So what do you like about me? You say it and I listen."

Fang Yaoxuan didn't expect him to say such a thing, he had only said to Luo Yuxin before that he and Ji Qingzhou were just acquaintances, ordinary friends, not too familiar, but now, Ji Qingzhou actually shook out the things that he had chased after him, this was not what Ji Qingzhou would do before, he had changed.

Near Zhu Is Red Near Ink Black, his little light boat, under the influence of Chu Cheng, is no longer the Ji Qingzhou of that year, he has changed!

Fang Yaoxuan broke the can and broke it, "Yes, I have chased you, and I like Xiao Xin, but I chased you and Xiao Xin has nothing to do with it, I just met you at that time and pitied you, so I like you."

"Pity this face of mine." Ji Qingzhou did not hesitate to poke at him, "Otherwise, there are so many people in the hospital, why don't you pity others?" It's not that my face, which is similar to Luo Yuxin's, makes you pity."

"Ji Qingzhou, if you say this, it may be too bad for Yao Xuan's painstaking heart." He pitied you, for whatever reason, always for your good, and what right do you have to say about him? Luo Yuxin pretended to be the opening for Fang Yao's sake.

Ji Qingzhou looked at him and said, Well, no wonder the two of them came together, daring to prepare for two-on-one, allowing themselves to experience the charm of men's mixed doubles.

"I am inferior to you, how you do not spoil his piece of hard heart, he gives you what you want, do not give, you also have to euphemistically express what you want, the mouth says that you are friends, you only regard him as a friend, as a result of his slight attention to who is a little more, you worry about whether it will affect his concern for you, I hope that person will die." 

"Ji Qingzhou, how can you say that about Xiao Xin?"

"Am I wrong?" Ji Qingzhou looked at Fang Yaoxuan, who was suddenly angry, "I just ask you, do you like Luo Yuxin?"

After he finished speaking, he looked at Luo Yuxin, "What about you, do you know that he likes you?"

"The two of you, one likes each other, one knows that the other likes himself, I wonder, so what are you tossing?" Just being together is not the end of the matter."

"Yao Xuan and I are just friends, Ji Qingzhou, you think too much." Luo Yuxin whispered.

"Just friends? Just friend, you are so targeted at me? At that time, when the secret room was when we met for the first time, Cai Li framed me, you helped her, and you still suspected that I was an inner ghost? You and Fang Yaoxuan are friends, Fang Yaoxuan wants to chase me, shouldn't you help him chase me? How to help Cai Li. "

"You think too much, Xiao Xin doesn't know about me chasing you." Fang Yaoxuan defended Luo Yuxin.

"Are you so stupid, what does he not know?" He knows everything! Only you, a fool, don't know anything, and think that you know, and you deserve to be hung by Luo Yuxin. "

"Ji Qingzhou, you have gone too far in saying this."

"Excessive? Is it too much to tell the truth? Ji Qingzhou looked at Luo Yuxin, who was no longer calm in front of him, "You know that he likes you, and you say that you are friends, but what is the result?" You haven't gone with him recently, encountering things and being the first to go to him. While you use his resources, saying good things to him, giving him hope, but again and again using friends as an excuse, are you still hanging on to him? "