chapter 112

When Chu Cheng got off the plane, it was already more than three o'clock in the morning, and it was very dark, so he stopped the car and went to the hospital where Fang Yaoxuan was located. On his way to the hospital, he called Fang Yaoxuan's father. Father Fang woke up from his sleep in the middle of the night, still angry, but he heard the other side say, "Fang Li, your son is so bold, my boyfriend also dares to touch, why, do you Fang family look down on me?"

Fang Li was shocked by this, looked at the strange call on the phone, and asked, "Are you?"

"Chu Cheng."

This lower liturgy was fully awake, "You just said...?"

"I just said? Didn't I just say it clearly enough? Oh, it doesn't seem to be very clear, so I'll make it clear, your son is very powerful, I know that the other party is my person, I am formally dating and ready to wait until the right time to take home to see my parents' boyfriend, he actually wants to bully the hard bow, powerful, really powerful. "

Fang Li has some headaches, the two children in the family, the eldest is a girl, has been studying in peace, entering the company, marrying people and getting married, never let people worry; But this old man, when he was a child, he was mixed, and when he grew up, he was even more noisy to enter the entertainment circle, which is all, he also likes men!

What do men like! One man, to like another man, is simply sick! Now it's good, but also look at other people's boyfriends, but also want to be strong! Especially this person is still Chu Cheng's boyfriend! Fang Liqi's eagerness to drag his son who is not a weapon in front of him is a violent beating, he has raised him for so many years, is it to make him stronger than someone else's boyfriend!

"Chu Shao, this matter is not a matter of Yao Xuan, I will definitely teach him a good lesson, you can rest assured." After hanging up the phone in a while, I will educate him and let him compensate you tomorrow. "

"Apologies are dispensed with, because he himself has nothing good, and the person I like, can he obediently stand there and let him do whatever he wants?" The rabbit is anxious to bite people, my boyfriend is anxious to stab him directly, but you can rest assured, it is not a major injury, not serious, and it has been sent to the hospital at this time. It's just," Chu Cheng said coldly, "your son is so big, are you still planning to sue us?" What happened, when the time came to the court, what to say when the facts of the case were presented? The plaintiff Fang Yaoxuan coveted the defendant for a long time, and when the defendant was not prepared, he wanted to do something wrong, and the defendant desperately resisted, and in order to protect himself, he stabbed him angrily."

Fang Li listened to this sneer, only to feel that his face was ashamed of panic, his life, living decent honor, who saw not to give him three points of face, called him a Fang Zong. As a result, his son almost became a strong/adulterous criminal, if this lawsuit is fought, with the Chu family as the backing, whether he can win or not, his face will definitely not be guaranteed, when others say, the Chu family's two sons, career success, his son, like men do not say, but also because of the rape / rape was stabbed by the other party.

Fang Li felt that he could not afford to lose this person.

"Chu Shao, don't say it soon, he himself has ill intentions, he wants to move your people, and he deserves to be stabbed." I came to say to him about this, I have long been unaccustomed to him not doing his job, mixing with those little stars all day long, at the same age, you see your career is booming, what about him? I know that he is idle, and it just happened that this time, I had to shut him up at home and let him reflect on it. Rest assured, this is the end of the matter, he should also be hurt, raise some lessons, otherwise he really thinks that he is lawless! "