chapter 34

"Am I stupid?" Ji Qingzhou felt that his golden father's brain today seemed to be less bright, "You see, you are the investor in this drama, Xiao Qian is the spy you have installed here, Zhou Chengfeng calls you Chu Shao, all around me are your eyes, even if I want to relive the nightmare with Fang Yaoxuan and continue the evil relationship, I can't let him appear in the crew, am I afraid that you don't know fast enough?"

"Maybe you're just thinking backwards, thinking that so I won't suspect you, just in the name of work, and you can hide the actual relationship between the two of you." 

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect him to think of reverse thinking, and he couldn't wait to give him a thumbs up, double-clicking 666, "You're so powerful, you're so powerful, no wonder you have a successful career at a young age, it should be."

Chu Cheng smiled and said, "Thank you for the compliment."

"So how are you going to trust me?" Ji Qingzhou sat down on a chair by the window, "Either I will write you a letter of guarantee that I will not even look at Fang Yaoxuan in the future."

"It's not necessary," Chu Cheng said, "although I was a little suspicious of you at first, you did look like you didn't know it, so I believe you this time."

"What if something like that happens again later?"

"Then you need to ask yourself what charm you really made at that time, so that Fang Yaoxuan chased after you so much, he would rather be a match than appear in front of your eyes."

Ji Qingzhou was speechless, this is his charm, this is clearly Luo Yuxin's charm, if it were not for Fang Yaoxuan's obsession with Luo Yuxin, who would have looked at his own stand-in more, and who would have been so desperate to pursue.

Chu Cheng said, and couldn't help but be curious, "Ji Qingzhou, since you just said this, why don't you tell me as well, what step did you and Fang Yaoxuan go to behind my back?" Have a crush on each other? Mutual understanding? Is it true that you said before that none of your hands were pulled?

"Of course it's true!" Ji Qingzhou felt that he was really wronged, he was a good person sitting in the hotel, and the pot came from heaven! Spicy Chicken Fang Yaoxuan, this time out to make a mess ah! It was hard for Chu Cheng to press this stubble, and now it was turned over again.

"You see me like this, do I look like I've had any intimate moves with him before?" Ji Qingzhou asked rhetorically.

This is really not like this, Chu Cheng looked at him, "Then what step did you go at that time?"

How to say this, Ji Qingzhou thought about it and said awkwardly, "Even if I think others are still very good, he is also very good to me."

Chu Cheng "Huh" a sound, "I see that everyone thinks it is very good."

"That's different," Ji Qingzhou explained with great desire to survive, "what I think he is very good is the kind of star he is, although he is a popular star, he has no shelf at all, and he chases the stars." I think you're pretty good, that kind of good from the inside out, from the body to the heart, really, you're the best."

"Rhetoric, rhetoric."

"Sincerely, sincerely."

"So does that count as sending me a card?" Chu Cheng asked him, "Today's good man card." "

Ji Qingzhou felt that he was still quite powerful, and at this time, he did not forget to seek benefits for himself. What can he do, this stall, he can only send ah, "must, you are so good, do not send you to whom." Ji Qingzhou said flatteringly.

Chu Cheng accepted this card and reminded him, "Remember it, the second one."

However, the card is collected, before Ji Qingzhou said, Chu Cheng did not believe, he was not stupid, Ji Qingzhou was willing to terminate the contract with himself for Fang Yaoxuan at that time, saying that he was chasing the stars who believed, and there was a high probability that he still liked it. It's just that the latter one is forced by himself to follow himself because of the money, and the second is that he can't see why Fang Yaoxuan likes him in the end, worried that he has other purposes, so he stays away from Fang Yaoxuan and keeps to himself.