Chapter180: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (6)

Now, he has saved enough money, and he can also return this loan to Guan Han, so that although he has not much money left, he can still make ends meet. In a few months, Tang Yu gave up his entanglement with him, and he will start filming again, and there will be new accounts.

I think this is very good, and the prospects are still very good, at the very least, much better than the worst ending I ever thought of.

Guan Handing's location was a Western restaurant that Ying Nian had been to before, the time was 11 noon, Ying Nian had no opinion, and he went to the appointment early the next day.

Guan Han and he arrived on the front and back feet, and when they saw him arrive, they were surprised, "I thought I would arrive first, but I didn't expect you to arrive first."

Ying Nian smiled, "I just arrived too. Did this business trip go well? It feels like you've been gone for about a month.

"Fortunately, there were some troubles, but it has been solved." Guan Han sat down across from him and sighed, "But I still feel that I am not suitable for this kind of work.

"So what kind of job do you think you're suited for?"

Guan Han looked at him, "To be honest, I don't think I'm suitable for work now, my mind is not in this area, if I can, I still want to play games."

"Maybe you can be a good esports player." Ying Nian thought for a while, "Isn't esports also popular now?" Those pros, everyone loves it.

"What is the use of everyone liking, my parents don't like it, or say it in vain." He shook his head helplessly, "Okay, don't talk about me, talk about you, how did you make up enough money, this number is not small."

"Didn't I tell you before, I'm going to sign with Western Entertainment? My signing fee plus a few endorsements after signing the contract was enough. Ying Nian said, took out a card from his wallet and put it in his hand, "The password for your birthday, accept it."

Guan Han looked at the card in front of him and frowned, "In this way, don't you have any money left in your hand?"

"I will continue filming in the future, and I will always make money."

"I remember you used to say you wanted to be a public official. But now, in order to pay me back, you signed yourself to Xiyu again. Guan Han sighed, "You're always like this, won't you regret it?"

Ying Nian smiled and shook his head, "This is all my dream many years ago, and it has long been unsuitable for me now." Guan Han, don't say that no star went to become a public official after retiring from the circle, just because of Tang Yu, I couldn't go. Xiyu can keep me, and in other places, as long as Tang Yu comes to make trouble, I can't stay according to my ideas.

"So do you have to break up?" Guan Han tried to persuade him, "You two, after so many years of relationship, Tang Yu is at fault, but you also know that he and those people are just playing tricks, and he only likes you, can't you forgive him?"

"Are you persuading me from Tang Yu's position as Tang Yu's friend?" Ying Nian asked him.

"I am in the position of your mutual friend." Guan Han replied.

Ying Nian lowered his head and smiled, and he said, "Guan Han, I thank you for being willing to lend me money when I need it most, but I don't want to hear this kind of thing again." Emotional things, such as people drinking water, cold and warm self-awareness, you are not me, so you don't understand my feelings, don't say such things again, okay?

When Guan Han heard this, he sighed helplessly, called the waiter, and began to order.

Without mentioning Tang Yu, Ying Nian was still willing to chat with Guan Han, Guan Han listened to Tang Yu talk about his move, and asked him where he moved, Ying Nian did not say it out of the psychology of not wanting to cause trouble for Yao Xiuyuan, just said, "Secret."