chapter 45

"Not true." Cai Li denied.

"Nothing wrong, nothing wrong." Yu Anyi didn't give her any room to speak at all, "You don't hesitate to open your face and do this in the first episode of the recording program, for what?" Isn't it to leave everyone with a frivolous and lustful negative impression of Ji Qingzhou from the beginning, so that everyone will have a gap in their hearts from him and slowly isolate him? If I hadn't just jumped out and let you speak clearly, wouldn't it have become you and Pei Wanyao whispering, and the others didn't know anything to secretly speculate? There are many boys involved in the recording of this show, and they don't think so much, they will only think that you are really bullied because of your aggrieved appearance, aren't you playing this abacus?"

Yu Anyi sneered, "This kind of trick is worth taking out and embarrassing." I want to say that since the program team arranged this room to be light and dark, the camera should have a night vision mode. Do you want to ask the camera to call up the footage just now? See if Ji Qingzhou wants to take advantage of you or if you want to frame him!"

Cai Li did not expect that her plan would be completely disrupted by Yu Anyi, and she stared at her angrily and scolded, "What about you? Are you so protective of him? What is your relationship with him?"

Yu Anyi smiled, "Are you sober?" Ji Qingzhou is an artist of Western Entertainment, I am also an artist of Western Entertainment, you framed him in front of my face, do you think that there is no one in Western Entertainment, can you bully at will? She said helplessly, "Let's pick a time when I'm not here."

Lian Jingxing saw that she was like a machine gun firing a strafing fire, which can be regarded as a bullet, so he asked, "Enough trouble?"

Cai Li was angry in her heart, but in the end she was jealous of Lian Jingxing, so she did not speak.

Yu Anyi spread his hands, "It's not my head, it has nothing to do with me."

Ji Qingzhou saw that the matter had come to an end, and said "thank you" to Yu Anyi, did not take care of Cai Li, and looked at Lian Jingxingdao, "Continue to record."

"If you continue to record, don't have such small actions, have any grudges, solve it privately after the show, and don't waste everyone's working time."

"It is also possible that Cai Li did not wrongfully accuse Ji Qingzhou." Luo Yuxin said suddenly, he looked at Lian Jingxing, "Is there a possibility, Ji Qingzhou is the master of the note, the way he eliminates people is to touch others, he wants to eliminate Cai Li, so he touched her, Cai Li did not lie, just misunderstood Ji Qingzhou's intentions."

When Cai Li heard Luo Yuxin say this, she only felt that she had found the steps, and immediately nodded her head and continued to frame, "I just said that he touched me."

"Impossible." Ji Qingzhou, Lian Jingxing, Yu Anyi, and Ying Nian opened their mouths at the same time.

"If I'm the owner of the note, I have the right to kill, and my method of killing depends on touch, then how did I kill graphite?" When Graphite was killed, I was standing diagonally with him, how could I touch him, was I a gibbon? Ji Qingzhou asked.

Luo Yuxin was choked by him and argued, "Maybe you have other methods."

"Then why should I touch Cai Li?" Ji Qingzhou asked him rhetorically.

"What you said is fundamentally a paradox, if what Cai Li said is true, your conclusion is true, I am the master of the notes, according to what you said, I need to touch to kill people, so I touched Cai Li, but in this way, how do I kill graphite?" If what Cai Li said is not true, and I did not touch her, then the foundations you infer are all collapsed, and the conclusion must not be true. So, whether what Cai Li said was true or not, I was not the master of the notes. But..."