chapter 64

Luo Yuxin, fearing that Ji Qingzhou's words would affect Fang Yaoxuan, kept his head down on the way back to his room until he returned to his room, and when he swiped the key card and Fang Yaoxuan said, "I went back first", he also lowered his head.

Fang Yao heard him speak in a wrong tone and asked him, "What's wrong with you?"

Luo Yuxin shook his head, "No."

Fang Yaoxuan reached out and directly lifted his chin, and he saw that under the illumination of the corridor light, Luo Yuxin's eyes were full of tears.

Fang Yao was shocked, "Why are you crying?"

Luo Yuxin cried and shook his head.

Fang Yaoxuan was a little distressed, pushed open the door and walked in with him.

He took some paper from the table to help Luo Yuxin wipe his tears, and Luo Yuxin looked at him, and said pitifully, "Yao Xuan, I think it's okay, let's keep some distance in the future."

"What do you mean by that?" Fang Yao said angrily.

Luo Yuxin said, "I don't want others to misunderstand me, nor do I want you to misunderstand me, it's not your fault that you like me, but I don't promise you and don't leave you, it becomes my fault."

Luo Yuxin's eyes widened in tears, "You are my best friend, I don't want you, but I don't want our friendship to be suspected of and insulted like that, I don't want others to look at me like that, and I don't want you to look at me like that, since they all think that I am coveting your resources, then we just keep a little distance, stop close contact, and cut off these rumors."

"You don't care what they do, and what happens between us gets them to say."

"But if it goes on like this, you will question me one day, and I don't want to see that day." Luo Yuxin looked at him, tears kept flowing down, "Do you think I am not uncomfortable when I say these words?" I'm uncomfortable, I don't want to, but what can I do, I don't want to..."

Fang Yaoxuan hugged him and gently exhorted, "Well, don't cry, I said I wouldn't think about you so much, and you shouldn't think too much about it."

"But Ji Qingzhou he..."

"You don't care what he does, I believe you are not good, he is an outsider, can he still affect the feelings between us." 

Luo Yuxin was relieved, hugged Fang Yaoxuan, and crouched on his shoulder and cried unceasingly, "I believe in you, as long as you are willing to believe me, I don't care about other people's words, if you don't believe me one day, I will keep a distance from you."

"There won't be a day, don't scare yourself." Fang Yaoxuan patted him on the back.

Luo Yuxin slowly revealed a smile, he lowered his head, leaned on Fang Yaoxuan's shoulder, there were still some crystal tears in his eyes, but there was no sadness on his face. He knew Fang Yaoxuan too well, and he also knew too well how to catch Fang Yaoxuan, Ji Qingzhou was right, but what he said was right, as long as he tried his own small means and wanted to catch the old man, Fang Yaoxuan would cherish himself more and more.

In this tug-of-war between him and Fang Yaoxuan, Luo Yuxin knew that he had always been a victor, had been, was, and would be.

Ji Qingzhou heard the sound of the closing door and guessed that Fang Yaoxuan and Luo Yuxin should have left, but he was worried that if the two of them deliberately made the illusion of leaving and lured the snake out of the hole, then he would not be trapped.

So he sent a WeChat message to Lian Jingxing: Brother Master, can you help me see if Luo Yuxin is in his room? If not, then look at whether you are in Fang Yaoxuan's room.