chapter 81

"Yes." Sun Fu's agent said firmly.

"Well," Yang Fan nodded, "then you go, let Sun Fu also go, our side of the temple is small, can't fit you this bodhisattva, let's go."

Sun Fu's agent was shocked, "Yang Producer, you think well, if we don't act at this time, you may not be able to find the right person." Besides, this request is not excessive, originally Sun Fu's popularity was high, and he now wants to be a flat fan.

"Not really, I just don't like people threatening me." Yang Fan said, "Besides, why did this drama first set Ji Qingzhou, don't you know?" The investors of this play are all coming for him, I now give Sun Fu a flat fan, do you think the investors agree? "

"Investors don't care about this."

Yang Fan smiled a little, and said that he was in charge of more than that.

Yang Fan also signed a contract to know that Chu Cheng was a smoke and rain Ren Pingsheng, so he insisted on retaining the author's screenwriting rights in the contract, and therefore, the copyright fee of "Partridge Sky" was very low, but Chu Cheng's investment was very high. As he changed the script with the screenwriter over and over again, he constantly expounded his creative philosophy and character motivations.

Yang Fan saw that Chu Cheng was very serious about this play, and he gave the crew the greatest support in exchange for his screenwriting rights and the protagonist Ji Qingzhou. Chu Cheng would not agree to such a thing at all, not only because of Ji Qingzhou, but also because it did not conform to his script at all.

Yang Fan has no prejudice against traffic actors, he is a very mature producer, so he has always looked at traffic actors very rationally, and he also feels that existence is reasonable. But he doesn't like actors who do too much, especially those who often threaten to strike. Sun Fu put forward this request at the time when he was about to start up, which was nothing more than anticipating that he might not be able to find a suitable actor at this time, so as to force the crew to give in.

Yang Fan was indeed worried about this, but soon he thought that he might not be easy to find, but there was a Western entertainment behind Chu Cheng, so many actors, there was always one that was suitable.

"Okay, that's it, you don't have to say it, I'll re-recruit actors." After he finished speaking, he looked at Zhuo Xin's agent, "What about you, do you have any other requirements?"

"I didn't," Zhuo Xin's agent also heard Sun Fu's movements before hearing the news, "I support the decision of the crew, I just think that Xiao Xin is also the heroine, can't be too far behind is not it."

"That's it, that's it, I've got business, let's go first."

After he finished speaking, he walked out and told Chu Cheng about this matter.

Chu Cheng heard the words and sneered, "I think it's quite beautiful, and I still want to be flat, why doesn't he say that he wants it, I really don't have a little bit of pressure in my heart." "

Yang Fanxin said do you think he doesn't want it?

"This kind of actor, there are too many plays, in the future may not be able to make a fuss about something, open the best, is not the actor, I will recommend a few tomorrow to go to your audition." 」

Yang Fan said this to him, in order to say this, so he laughed, "Then it will be hard work."

"It's okay, you shoot this drama well, what you need to say directly to me, I said, I don't ask for anything else, just a little, you must shoot well."

"That's nature."

However, what Chu Cheng and Yang Fan did not expect was that just when Chu Cheng was pondering which people in Xiyu were suitable for his male number two, a person they did not expect actually took the initiative to contact Ji Qingzhou, and Mao Sui volunteered to play this role.