chapter 49

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect him to come and talk to himself about this, and for a moment he had mixed feelings, "However, I went to this variety show just to suck powder, if I don't have any flashes, how can I suck powder?"

"You can take the funny and silly route, ah, now those newcomers who have just appeared on variety shows, not a lot of them are red by this route, you look good, and you are also very suitable for this route." 

"I won't." Ji Qingzhou said, "I'm not good at this, I can't do it."

"Qingzhou, when I say this to you, it is also for your own good, otherwise you have robbed Luo Yuxin of his new person, can Luo Yuxin be willing?" You think I'm willing to come here and persuade you bitterly, we do the show, as long as the show has high ratings, who is smarter and who's funny has something to do with us, isn't it all our show? "

"So, was It Luo Yuxin who made you come?" Ji Qingzhou asked.

"It wasn't him, it was just his agent calling me and asking me what was going on?" Did their family Luo Yuxin come to be a stepping stone? As you know, Luo Yuxin is very popular, and we don't want to have a conflict with him, and you certainly don't want to have a conflict with him. 

When Ji Qingzhou heard this, he sneered in his heart, he didn't want to clash with Luo Yuxin, but he also didn't want to be bullied by Luo Yuxin. One Luo Yuxin and one Fang Yaoxuan, there were only these two people, two people he absolutely did not want to tolerate!

"Director, everything that happened in the chamber today, you also saw, I was doing tasks the whole time, playing games according to the rules of the program group, I did my tasks, what does it have to do with Luo Yuxin, is it because of him, what I thought of later, what I found, I had to hide it, and I didn't say anything?" Then my personality should not be funny and stupid, it should be dumb. "

The director felt that he was a little disobedient, "It's not that you are not allowed to speak, but you have to grasp a degree, you can't let your limelight overshadow Luo Yuxin." Take the owner of today's testimony note, if you did not point out Meng Yuanbai, or you pointed out Meng Yuanbai later, Luo Yuxin would not be so embarrassed even if he was wrong. But what you said and did in the secret room was almost like fighting with him, he just proposed ying nian, you proposed Meng Yuanbai again, so it was not appropriate."

"What's not to like? When I pointed out Meng Yuanbai, it was the time when Ying Nian doubted Luo Yuxin, so it seems that I also helped Luo Yuxin refute Ying Nian, and he should thank me. "

When the director saw him say this, he only felt that he was a newcomer and had a big temper. He was about to teach Ji Qingzhou the survival rules of the newcomers, but he heard a knock at the door.

The director looked at him and asked, "Who?"

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, "I don't know either." He stood up and tried to open the door, only to be shouted by the director, "Sit down, don't worry about it, we haven't finished talking yet."

Ji Qingzhou turned his head to look at him and said solemnly, "I know what you want to say, but I don't agree, we don't have these terms on our contract, and I don't think what I'm doing now is wrong, so I won't change it."

"Ji Qingzhou, you can figure it out, you don't change, you collided with Luo Yuxin's route, our side, definitely want to cooperate with Luo Yuxin for a long time, you are like this, you can't guarantee your shot in the later stage."

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect that he would say the threatening words so brightly and honestly, and he was a little angry for a while, but soon, he smiled, he looked at the person in front of him and asked, "You signed Luo Yuxin, and it cost a lot of money, right?"