chapter 121

"It's all right, he's a big man, and he can still think about it." Besides, you rejected him, and he should have left a long time ago, and he didn't want to go now, and he didn't know what he wanted to do. Chu Cheng said unceremoniously.

"I don't know." Ji Qingzhou couldn't guess Sheng Wenxi's thoughts either.

"So leave him alone," Chu Cheng said, "you don't lack such a director anyway."

Ji Qingzhou smiled, he is an actor, if he can, of course he hopes to have a good relationship with every director, even Sheng Wenxi, who he has rejected.

However, Ji Qingzhou looked back and saw that he had already walked such a long way, and now he turned back to greet Sheng Wenxi, which was also a little too deliberate. All blame Chu Cheng, Ji Qingzhou thought, he stood there, tall and handsome, as soon as he turned around and saw him directly, who could even pay attention to Sheng Wenxi, who was sitting not far from him. However, he also blamed himself, if it were not for his surprise at seeing Chu Cheng, he would not have made such a childish mistake.

"Forget it, that's all there is to it." Ji Qingzhou Road.

Chu Cheng looked at him, saw no one around, and took him into his arms,—— he wanted to do this from the moment he saw Ji Qingzhou.

Ji Qingzhou was a little surprised, and quickly looked around, seeing that no one was at ease.

"Let's go back to the hotel first, now outside, I always feel unsafe."

"Hmm." Chu Cheng heard this and let go of him, "I'm just a little cold, so hug you for warmth."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words, smiled a little, and took advantage of the fact that there was no one around him, and quickly hugged him, "That allows you to warm up for two seconds." "

Chu Cheng restrained himself from kissing him, and when he was finished hugging, he pulled him up and walked towards the hotel.

"How did you suddenly go so fast?"

"I'm cold." Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou didn't believe it, but he didn't say much and followed Chu Cheng back to the hotel quickly.

Ji Qingzhou swiped the card to open the door, the two people walked in, the door just closed, Ji Qingzhou was preparing to go inside, he felt his wrist was grabbed by Chu Cheng, he reflexively turned back, Chu Cheng hugged him and kissed him directly.

He had just wanted to do this, when Ji Qingzhou was holding him.

Ji Qingzhou felt his kiss, hugged him back, and leaned his head back to kiss him.

The two people kissed densely for a long time, Chu Cheng was willing to let go of the person, Ji Qingzhou smiled, "Did you just go so fast?"

Chu Cheng pecked at him, "If it weren't for your sake, I would have kissed you directly at that moment."

Ji Qingzhou heard the words, reached out and hooked his neck, and kissed him gently, he looked at Chu Cheng, and his eyes were full of tenderness and sincerity, "When we make it public later, you can kiss me wherever you want."

Chu Cheng did not expect him to say so, Ji Qingzhou is a star, for a star, the lover who openly opens himself is a man, and when he is a popular star, he seems to have not seen it yet.

"Do you want to make it public?" He asked Ji Qingzhou.

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Do you want to?"

Chu Cheng looked at him and took him into his arms, "If you want, I will." Zhouzhou, I am different from you, I am not a public figure, public or not, the impact on me will not be very large, those who do business with me, will not do business with me because I like men. But you are a star, not everyone can accept that their idols like men, and not every director can accept that their actors like men, so the decision on this matter is up to you, whether you are public or not, I am willing to support you, but I hope that you made this decision, it will not affect your mood and vital interests."