chapter 73

Ji Qingzhou looked at him, and suddenly he was a little speechless.

Chu Cheng saw that he was about to be touched again, and he couldn't do anything about it, "How did I teach you last night?"

Ji Qingzhou didn't care about him and directly hugged him.

Chu Cheng sighed helplessly, hugged him and patted his back, "How to be like a child."

"Don't you just treat me like a child?" Give me money for the year.

"It's our family's tradition to give you money."

Ji Qingzhou didn't speak, just quietly hugged him.

Chu Cheng let him hug him for a while, before finally seeing him let go of his hand, and said to himself, "Keep looking for your car."

Chu Cheng smiled and rubbed his hair.

After Saying goodbye to Chu Cheng, Ji Qingzhou went to the hospital canteen to buy breakfast, and then returned to Wang Fang's ward. Wang Fang has not woken up, Ji Qingzhou saw that the time is still early, and it is estimated that Yu Anyi has not woken up yet, so he plugged in the headphones and watched the video.

When Yu Anyi received Ji Qingzhou's call, it was already noon, she had just asked the makeup artist to finish her makeup, and was thinking about which dress to wear today, when she received a call from Ji Qingzhou.

"Happy New Year." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"You're happy too." Yu Anyi looked at the skirt in the cloakroom, and for a moment she felt that this one was too plain, and the next moment she thought it was too colorful.

"Anyi, I have something I want you to do a favor." Ji Qingzhou thought for a while, but still opened his mouth directly.

Yu Anyi said curiously, "What?"

"Is all that jade you showed me last time still there?" I wanted to buy one, preferably the one I said I liked.

Yu Anyi blinked, "Why do you want to buy jade?" Do I look like I sold jade? 

"Well, Chu Cheng gave me a necklace with a jade pendant that he was looking for to carve, and I wanted to return one to him, but I didn't want to buy the patterns already on the market, so I wanted to buy a piece of jade for you.

Yu Anyi was a little surprised, she also thought that Chu Cheng would give it to Ji Qingzhou on Valentine's Day, but she didn't expect to give it at this time.

"Of course, it's okay for me to sell you a piece of jade, but the one you like is not, that piece of jade is now worn around your neck, and I can only give you something else."

Ji Qingzhou reacted to this, "The last time you showed me the photos inside your mobile phone, it turned out that this was the reason." He touched the jade pendant on his neck, "Chu Cheng actually wanted to send me this so early?"

Yu Anyi heard this, thought of the previous feelings of sending jade at that time, and said to him, "Do you know why he sent you this jade pendant?"

"Why?"

"At that time, we were chatting in the group, and I told them that you and Luo Yuxin were a bit similar, and Yao Xiuyuan analyzed Fang Yaoxuan's psychology of chasing you at that time that he couldn't get a white rose, and it was not bad to put a lotus flower white around." Ah Cheng is unwilling, saying that why are you a lotus white, Luo Yuxin is a white rose, saying that he is a plastic white rose wholesale in the two-yuan store, I said that even if you are a lotus white, you are also a lotus white with jade finely carved, Ah Cheng felt right, so he asked me for a piece of jade, saying that he wanted to carve a jade carving for you. At first, I thought he was going to carve you a lotus white, which scared me to death."