chapter 25

Chu Cheng waited for a while, and seeing that he was slow to come and kiss himself, he reached out and touched his face, "What about your actions?"

Ji Qingzhou was surprised, "Aren't you kissing me?"

Chu Cheng laughed, "Okay," he said with a good temper, "who made you an only child?"

Ji Qingzhou was a little embarrassed by him to say this.

Chu Cheng looked at him, Ji Qingzhou was looked at by him, unconsciously turned his head, Chu Cheng reached out and turned his head around, Ji Qingzhou was preparing to say to him if you want to kiss quickly, don't stare at me, but just opened his mouth, before he could say anything, Chu Cheng kissed it.

This time it was a strong kiss.

Ji Qingzhou was a little confused, and he didn't even know how to respond to him, but fortunately, Chu Cheng was very patient and gently guided him slowly. Chu Cheng kissed for a while, slightly left Ji Qingzhou's lips, put his head against Ji Qingzhou's forehead, and smiled, "How can you connect and kiss?"

"I haven't kissed anyone else." Ji Qingzhou whispered.

After he finished speaking, he looked at Chu Cheng incomprehensibly, "You are very skilled."

Chu Cheng let go of him, leaned back, and said proudly, "Kissing is a man's talent, I am so smart, of course I will not be embarrassed by this."

Ji Qingzhou frowned, and Chu Cheng asked, "Am I wrong?"

Ji Qingzhou didn't speak, just looked at him.

Chu Cheng smiled and poked his eyebrows, "Don't frown, what Dad said is always right."

He watched Ji Qingzhou change his clothes, thinking that he had been in the car for a while, almost ready to go out, while saying, "Almost, let's go out, you go and take a leave of absence from the director, just say that you will not shoot in the afternoon." "While preparing to open the car door.

As a result, as soon as he touched the doorknob, he felt that someone behind him patted him, Chu Cheng turned his head, and before he could speak, Ji Qingzhou pounced on him and directly kissed him.

He actually stunned Chu Cheng with this swoop, until he felt that Ji Qingzhou was not very skilled in kissing him, and then he reacted, reached out and wrapped his arms around Ji Qingzhou's waist, and kissed him.

This time the kiss was obviously better than the one just now.

Ji Qingzhou was very satisfied, and after the kiss, he looked at him with pride.

Chu Cheng looked at the pride in his eyes and couldn't help but smile, "Why did you suddenly kiss me?"

"You said, kissing is a man's talent, I am so smart, naturally it is difficult for me." 

"So you just frowned and were thinking about it?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded.

Chu Cheng felt that he was really unexpected, you said that he was pure affection, he was also quite bold when he should be directly bold, not at all shy; You say he's bold, and sometimes he's shy not to talk after a few casual strokes. It's really, it's elusive. However, Chu Cheng liked it very much, he liked Ji Qingzhou's youthful and pure feelings in terms of feelings, and he also liked his occasional boldness and directness, such a Ji Qingzhou made him feel particularly vivid.

He reached out and squeezed Ji Qingzhou and asked him, "Are you still kissing?"

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, "Didn't you just say that I should go to the director for leave?"