chapter 93

"Yes," Luo Yuxin looked at Chu Cheng, "of course you are not friends, Ji Qingzhou is not as good as me, he is not up to the standard of your friends, he is just a canary you raised, for your recreation and entertainment, it is really not your friend."

"So?" Chu Cheng looked at him, although he was sitting, but the momentum was more than Luo Yuxin, he looked at Luo Yuxin and asked, "You are so deliberately approaching me, trying so hard to meet me, you are so impatient, do you want to be my canary?"

Luo Yuxin was stunned, he looked at Chu Cheng, unable to speak for a moment.

Ji Qingzhou felt his hand shake a little, he wanted to push the door in, wanted to question Chu Cheng, have you forgotten what you said to me before? But he didn't move at all, he didn't believe that Chu Cheng had forgotten to promise him, nor did he believe that Chu Cheng would deceive him, he held the doorknob and stood quietly and silently.

Chu Cheng pressed the recording button, looked at Luo Yuxin, and said clearly: "You think Ji Qingzhou is my canary, so I hold him, I give him resources, I invest gold, I let him have a smooth ride, and even pressed you in your last contest." You are not willing, you designed me to save you, tried every means to get my contact information, and even deliberately created a chance encounter. Ji Qingzhou left on the front foot to go to the toilet, your back foot went to the wrong room, you saw him guess I was here, deliberately came to see me, right? "

Luo Yuxin's throat knot rolled a little, let go of his previous anger, and whispered, "I just want to know you." "

"Just want to get to know me?" Chu Cheng sneered, "You said this yourself, do you believe it yourself?" You know that you look like Ji Qingzhou, and you also feel that he is a canary of mine, you envy his resources, you want his resources, you will not know what price you may have to pay? Or do you think I can be like Fang Yaoxuan, as long as you play the banner of friends, I will help you do more than friends, I am not that kind of person, I am a profiteer, businessman, is not profitable."

Luo Yuxin did not speak.

"So, you want to be my canary?" Chu Cheng looked at him with his chin propped up.

Ji Qingzhou felt that the doorknob in his hand was a little cold, and he seemed to be unable to hold it when it was cold, and for the first time, he felt that he seemed to have never known Chu Cheng.

"Hahaha," Chu Cheng suddenly laughed, Ji Qingzhou was puzzled, and listened to Chu Cheng say, "Are you thinking?" Are you really thinking about what I said? Chu Cheng looked at the person in front of him, not understanding how Fang Yaoxuan could like such a person, and even used Ji Qingzhou as a stand-in for him.

"I didn't." Luo Yuxin shouted angrily, "I was just stunned for a moment."

"But you didn't refuse, you hesitated, you were thinking, you might even feel acceptable, because from the time you made this plan to lure me in, you knew it would be possible, but you didn't give up, you still chose to design me, you were prepared for this from the beginning, wasn't it?"

"No." Luo allowed to deny it, he did not want to admit it, and defended in a loud voice, "Do you think that I am as ignorant of self-love and self-indulgent as Ji Qingzhou?" Unless you like me, I will never let you touch me."

"So I like you, can I sleep with you?" Chu Cheng asked rhetorically.

Luo Yuxin was choked by his question, and When Chu Cheng saw him like this, he whispered, "Unfortunately, I have no interest in you."

When he finished, he got the recording he wanted and silently released the recording button.

Luo Yuxin wanted to say something, but he interrupted him.