chapter 111

"You're welcome," Yu Anyi said, "Before Gao Han was drunk, he wanted to lighten me that time you helped me, this time I helped you, quan should return your previous righteous courage for the sake of righteousness."

"Didn't that thing be used up the last time I recorded a variety show with me?"

"That time Ah Cheng asked me to go, I just said that, don't count, this time it counts, so don't worry, rest well, Fang Yao announced that I'll take care of it."

"Thank you." Ji Qingzhou Road.

Yu Anyi hung up the phone, just about to dial Fang Yaoxuan, but thought of something, first called his agent, "Sister Cheng, you will now say hello to the various media, tell them that if there is news about Ji Qingzhou in the past few days, all of them will be suppressed, and none of them are allowed to explode, he has provoked the villain, although Zhou Chengfeng has already done measures there, but I am afraid that I am not thorough enough, so you go to make a point again."

Although Cheng Lin didn't know what was going on, it was Yu Anyi's request, and she immediately replied, "Good."

"Okay, you go get busy." Yu Anyi finished speaking, hung up the phone and ran out of the bedroom.

Yu Anming was preparing to go to sleep when he suddenly saw Yu Anyi push open the door and run to him while shouting "brother".

"What's wrong?" He wondered.

Yu Anyi sat down on his bed and dragged him up, "Something happened, Ji Qingzhou stabbed Fang Yaoxuan, the injury was not serious, but Fang Yaoxuan was a scum who threatened him to sue him."

"What do you say?" Yu Anming was shocked.

"Ji Qingzhou just called me, he was afraid of Fang Yaoxuan's tricks, so he hoped that I could help him, and he wouldn't let me tell Ah Cheng."

"Yes, I also think, how can I not tell Ah Cheng, but I have promised him not to tell Ah Cheng."

"You know..."

"Oops," Yu Anyi interrupted him, "what I promised him was that I wouldn't tell Ah Cheng, me!" Yu Anyi pointed to himself, "Got it?"

Yu Anming understood, he was a little crying and laughing, "That's why you came to me."

"Or else?" Yu Anyi smiled, "Okay, now I'm going to call Fang Yaoxuan for this neurosis, what should you do, you know?" "

"Got it, big miss." Yu Anming dotingly touched her hair, "How can you be so cute." 

"Born."

Yu Anyi finished speaking, stood up, took the mobile phone and walked out, and when he closed the door, he did not forget to remind him, "Hurry up."

Yu Anming helplessly picked up the mobile phone and shook it at her, and Yu Anyi left with peace of mind.

When Chu Cheng heard Yu Anming tell him that Ji Qingzhou had stabbed Fang Yaoxuan, the whole person was stunned, "Will he still stab people?" Where did he come from with such boldness! "

"Anyi said, the injury is not serious."

"Nonsense, he usually doesn't fight much, he can stab people badly enough, and he can also hurt people a lot."

Chu Cheng pressed the temple with a headache, only to feel that there was a breath rushing straight up to the top of his head, such a big thing happened, Ji Qingzhou's first reaction was to find Yu Anyi, and he didn't intend to tell himself at all! He's really good!

Chu Cheng hung up Yu Anming's phone and called Ji Qingzhou.

When Ji Qingzhou saw the caller ID on his mobile phone, he had finished washing up and was ready to go to bed. His cheeks were rubbed red by him, and there was still some fiery heat, and he looked at the two words of Chu Cheng displayed on the screen of his mobile phone, and the heat felt even hotter.