chapter 159

"I've got you covered, too." Yu Anyi also handed over the small bag in his hand, "But I confess, I don't remember anything, so I almost forgot that you are today's birthday, or even Jingxing reminded me, I just remembered."

Ji Qingzhou was a little embarrassed, if it were not for Chu Cheng's reminder, he probably would not have invited Lian Jingxing and Yu Anyi, himself and Chu Cheng to secretly celebrate a small birthday. Unexpectedly, the other party also prepared a birthday gift for himself, which was really shameful.

"So what, have you eaten?"

"Not yet." Even the view of the street.

"I ate it." Yu An Yi said, "But I want to eat your cake."

She looked at the cake that was visibly handmade, "Who made it?" Light boat you do it yourself? It still looks decent, except that there are no mounting flowers.

"Ah Cheng did." Ji Qingzhou glanced at Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng looked proud, "That's right, it's me."

Yu Anyi was shocked twice, "You can still make cakes!"

"I'm so many talented people, what's not to like."

Yu Anyi couldn't help but give him a thumbs up, "You're really powerful, from small to ten fingers do not stick to the Yang Chunshui, now that you have grown up, you can not only debut for love, but also be a pastry chef for love!" I really should have photographed it and let my brothers and them see your excellent cooking skills. "

"That's not good, it's too much of a blow to them." Chu Cheng said without shame.

Yu Anyi didn't want to talk to him anymore, what if his small face was too thick? What else can I do, bear with me!

Ji Qingzhou saw her tired expression, helped her cut a piece of cake and handed it over, "You taste, it's not bad."

"Your lover's eyes are Michelin chefs." Yu Anyi was skeptical.

"Really." Ji Qingzhou affirmed.

Yu Anyi tasted this, and then was surprised to find that it was really good, Yu Anyi silently looked at Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng's face was proud, "What, was it conquered by my cooking skills?"

Yu Anyi:...

Yu Anyi didn't want to talk to her own Hair Xiao anymore.

Ji Qingzhou cut another piece of Lian Jingxing, and then beckoned them to eat vegetables.

There were only four of them at this time, and there was no camera, and a few people had no scruples when they talked, they were talking, playing the games they had played when recording the show before, and the whole room was full of laughter.

When it was almost time to eat, Chu Cheng cleared his voice, "So what, let's play a game, who loses and who sings."

"Okay." The crowd agreed.

As a result, the game just started to play, and Chu Cheng lost a hand.

"You can't do it, sing and sing." Yu Anyi shouted.

What Chu Cheng wanted was the result, "You wait."

When he finished, he stood up and began to rummage through his suitcase again.

Ji Qingzhou felt that Chu Cheng's current suitcase was like a dry bag here, always able to turn over something that shocked him. He regretted that he had recorded the excerpt at the moment, and did not see in advance what Chu Cheng had stuffed into his suitcase.

After a while, Chu Cheng took out a guitar. At this time, not only Ji Qingzhou, but also Jing Xing and Yu Anyi were stunned.

"You still have this?" Ji Qingzhou exclaimed, can this be loaded?