chapter 83

Chu Cheng finally asked Xiao Qian to help open Weibo, he paid attention to Ji Qingzhou, and directly forwarded the "One Page of Love Poems" from Ji Qingzhou. Then let Ji Qingzhou tweet him and interact with him.

Ji Qingzhou was almost within expectation of his request, and in front of him, he picked out a photo of him and Chu Cheng that Xiao Qian had captured before from his mobile phone photo album, and sent it out, with the words: #A page of love poems #Tidbits, Chu Cheng.

Chu Cheng immediately forwarded and replied to another photo: tidbits and two.

Ji Qingzhou's fans climbed out along the Weibo, received a picture and commented: Thank you little brother.

Chu Cheng looked at the increasing number of comments in his comment area, searched the search box for their cp super words, and the result was still: Sorry, no relevant results were found.

Chu Cheng: ... This work efficiency is also poor, ten minutes, no one has even given them a CP super talk!

Chu Cheng turned his head and looked at Xiao Qian, "Come, give you a task." "

"Chu Shao you said."

Chu Cheng pointed to the #Lianzhou# in Ji Qingzhou's related CP super words, "I also want this thing."

Money:......

Little Money felt he should be under the car, he shouldn't be here, letting the cold dog food slap wildly on his face.

"And, it's higher than that."

Money:...... Your request is really a bit unrealistic!

"Chu Shao, I'll still build up the super words for you first, and let's take the rest slowly."

"You can't do it?" Chu Cheng hit the nail on the head.

"It's not that you can't do it, it's too fake!" Xiao Qian was speechless, "Your side is still a little transparent, Lian Ge is the top traffic, you and Ji Ge's CP is more than him and Ji Ge's, this is obviously unscientific."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Xiao Qian is right. "

Chu Cheng glanced at him, "Who are you on the same front?"

"And with you." Ji Qingzhou shook his mobile phone, which was exactly the row of comments he had just brushed in Chu Cheng's comment area with a trumpet, what "brother is so good-looking, today is also a day for his brother's heart", what "brother rushes the duck, let the world see the best brother."

Chu Cheng: "You are very happy on this, I have never seen you call me a brother in my daily life." 

Ji Qingzhou heard the words and said from a good and good voice, "Then I will call you now, brother." "

After saying that, he did not forget to praise him, "Brother come on duck, brother is the brightest star in the world!"

Chu Cheng felt a blow to his heart, "You still shut up."

It's so sweet, who the can stand it!

Ji Qingzhou looked at him with a grin.

Money:......

Little Money began to ponder why he was here.

In the end of the matter, Chu Cheng finally gave up the unrealistic request of letting him and Ji Qingzhou's #boating #cp exceed #Lianzhou#, and only asked Xiao Qian, "You remember to come to Chao to speak every day, get this ranking up early, even if it is lower than #Lianzhou#, how is it lower than #Imprint#, and what is this #crucian carp#, how can you and Yu Anyi also have cp powder?" What's going on in your circle, where everyone who has interacted has cp powder? "