chapter 164

Facts have proved that people are indeed attentive and immersed when driving, at least Ji Qingzhou really does not have time to think about not winning awards, and the whole person's heart is Chu Cheng.

The two of them tossed and turned in bed for a long time, until it was dark. Ji Qingzhou was held in Chu Cheng's arms and reviewed, "Am I not very good at this, my heart is too heavy, too utilitarian."

"Is the one who has not lost his heart still a human being?" People, there will definitely be what they want, and your gain and loss is already light.

Ji Qingzhou looked up at him, if winning the prize was only related to his reputation, then although he would expect this trophy, he would not look forward to it as much as he did now. He now wants to win this award, not only for his own acting skills to be affirmed, but more importantly, he wants to get the best actor and Chu Cheng generously together.

He once gave himself three years, hoping that he could get the trophy in these three years, be eligible to meet Chu Cheng's parents, and tell his fans that he liked Chu Cheng. But now, a year has passed, and he has little time left.

Ji Qingzhou reached out and hugged Chu Cheng, kissed him from his chin to his lips, and whispered to him, "Do it again."

Chu Cheng hugged him to himself and asked him, "Do you want to try your own initiative?"

Ji Qingzhou was not very willing, he was a little squeamish in love/things, only liked Chu Cheng's initiative, and he didn't like to move much, "You just come."

Chu Cheng pinched his face, and while complying with his request, he spoiled him and said, "Spoiled and habitual."

"You raised it." Ji Qingzhou said with a straight face.

Chu Cheng smiled, kissed him, hugged him and said softly, "Well, I raised him."

He looked at Ji Qingzhou, his eyes were full of love, his little green apricot, green and pure, should have been pampered by him for a lifetime.

With the hanging of small red lanterns on the branches, the New Year also came again, and Chu Cheng asked Ji Qingzhou, "Do you want to go home with me to meet my parents this year?"

Ji Qingzhou shook his head in fright, "It's not the right time yet."

Chu Cheng didn't embarrass him either, "Well, then when your award arrives, then go home with me to meet my parents."

When Ji Qingzhou heard this, he instantly became sad, "I don't know if I can win the award."

"Rest assured, it must be, I said yes, it must be." Chu Cheng said firmly.

Ji Qingzhou didn't know where his confidence came from, and could only echo, "Hope."

Chu Cheng touched his head, and then drove home.

In March, when the Golden Gui Award ceremony was approaching, Ji Qingzhou's pre-award anxiety was obviously more serious, and Chu Cheng looked at him nervously, thought about it, and decided to do something to distract him.

A week before the Golden Gui Award was awarded, Ji Qingzhou was pulled out of the door by Chu Cheng.

"Where are we going?" Ji Qingzhou asked him.

"Take you to see a fun one." Chu Cheng said.

"What's fun?" Ji Qingzhou was curious.

"You'll know when you get there." Chu Cheng deliberately sold a guanzi.

Ji Qingzhou couldn't, so he had to get into the car and watch him drive all the way forward.

However, not long after they drove, they saw a little boy standing on the road in a daze, and did not know what he was thinking, the car did not move when it came, Chu Cheng stepped on the brakes, and Ji Qingzhou said, "Go down and see."