chapter 110

Ji Qingzhou, at the moment when he looked at his lower abdomen, seized the opportunity to run to the door lock, opened the door and ran out. He ran to Zhou Chengfeng's door and slapped his door desperately.

Zhou Chengfeng was on the phone, when he heard the sound of tapping on the door, he walked over and saw Ji Qingzhou standing in front of his door with a pale face.

Before he could ask him what was wrong, Ji Qingzhou had already begun to speak, "I stabbed Fang Yaoxuan, we both fought, I stabbed him, it shouldn't be very serious, in my room, you go and see, I'll call 120." "

He said in a clear mind, his tone was calm and frightening, he said, "Don't tell Chu Cheng, you must not tell Chu Cheng, otherwise, I will apply to the company for another agent."

Zhou Chengfeng was shocked by the amount of information in his simple two sentences, and was stunned for a moment before he said to him, "I'll go and see, you don't call 120 first, you stay in my room, don't be afraid, there will be nothing."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, but only emphatically said, "Don't tell Chu Cheng, we will solve this matter ourselves, don't let him worry."

Zhou Chengfeng was anxious to see Fang Yaoxuan's situation, nodded, and left.

Ji Qingzhou silently walked into his room and sat down on his sofa, he took two deep breaths, keeping himself calm and trying to analyze the current situation. Fang Yaoxuan will not die, although he stabbed him, but the knife itself is a small knife, the first time he stabbed someone, his hand was a little shaky, he did not stab it deeply at all, and he specifically avoided the key point, he was only for defense, not to kill people, so Fang Yaoxuan would not have too much of a problem.

However, Fang Yaoxuan could make a fuss about this, he himself did not want to let himself go, this time there was a reason, the legal line between legitimate defense and excessive defense is very blurred, as long as he makes a little means, he can be judged to be excessive defense.

But now the top priority is that this matter cannot be broken, otherwise no matter what the reason, I will be smeared because of this matter, and I must contact the public relations team first to ensure that this matter cannot appear in any media.

When Ji Qingzhou thought about it, he began to look for his mobile phone, but he searched all over his body and did not find it, and he remembered that his mobile phone had been knocked out during the fight just now.

Ji Qingzhou stood up and prepared to use the landline phone in the hotel to make a phone call, but he heard a knock on the door, his heart jumped, and then he heard the voice of Xiao Qian outside the door, "Brother Ji is me, Brother Zhou asked me to accompany you."

Ji Qingzhou then relaxed his mind, walked over, and opened the door.

Xiao Qian listened to Zhou Chengfeng roughly talk about the incident, before coming to be very worried about him, at this time saw him, found that he was still in a stable state, which was relieved. He walked into the house and handed him Ji Qingzhou's mobile phone, "Your mobile phone, Brother Zhou asked me to bring it to you, he told you not to worry, everything is handled by him, you don't have to make a move first."

Ji Qingzhou nodded and took the phone.

Xiao Qian noticed that his cheeks were a little red, "You just talked to Fang Yaoxuan?" 

"There was a fight." Ji Qingzhou said calmly, and even smiled at him, but there was no ups and downs in his tone, "I won."

Xiao Qian nodded and did not speak again.

He sat on the sofa with Ji Qingzhou and comforted him, "Brother Zhou has already said hello to the public relations team, this matter will not be passed on, you can rest assured."