chapter 124

Ji Qingzhou was a little embarrassed by what he said, and argued, "Brother Master, you are not old either."

He looked at Lian Jingxing and asked him, "Master brother, do you have someone you like?" Don't you want to be in love? "

"You're in love and feel very happy, so do you want the people around you to be in love?"

"I just think your conditions are so good, there are many people who like you, there is no reason why you have been single." 

Lian Jingxing smiled, "It's not time yet."

"When will that be?"

"Soon, next year." Even the view of the street.

Ji Qingzhou felt that he should already have someone in his heart, otherwise how could he say such an accurate time, "Do you have someone you like?"

Lian Jingxing clipped a chopstick to him and put it into his bowl, "Eat little master, the dish should be cold."

Ji Qingzhou felt that his mouth was still quite strict, and did not ask more.

After several days of continuous roadshow publicity, Ji Qingzhou was also a little tired, fortunately, his roadshow cycle was not as long as the continuous scenery line, and when it came to the 30th, he could rest for a while.

Ji Qingzhou's young heart, for himself can rest, but even Jingxing still need to continue to publicize a little embarrassed, before leaving to invite him to eat a meal, said that he will come back to accompany him to continue the publicity after resting.

Lian Jingxing thought he was still quite interesting, "What's so embarrassing about this, I'm the male protagonist, naturally I should work harder than you." You've been working hard these days, go back and have a good rest.

"Master, you should also pay attention to rest."

"Okay."

Because Ji Qingzhou left this time to rest, Zhou Chengfeng did not go with him, but stayed on Lian Jingxing's side and was responsible for his affairs. Lian Jingxing sent Ji Qingzhou out of the hotel, watched Xiao Qian get into the nanny car with him, and softly sighed to Zhou Chengfeng, "You and Chu Cheng protected him very well."

Zhou Chengfeng felt that he was ashamed, "It is his good luck."

He really felt that Ji Qingzhou was lucky, since his debut, there had been Chu Cheng staring, and Lian Jingxing was willing to help. Without the recommendation of Lian Jingxing, Ji Qingzhou could not be on "Decisive Battle for 48 Hours", and it was impossible to become popular so quickly; He also couldn't act in "Broken Light", so he was recommended to Wu Hui by the director of "Broken Light", and entered the film circle so smoothly.

Without Chu Cheng, Ji Qingzhou could not have maintained his current simplicity and clarity of mind. Chu Cheng provided Ji Qingzhou with the most powerful backing, so he could send ji Qingzhou back with a word when others wanted Ji Qingzhou to accompany him to eat and drink or even do other things. Ji Qingzhou's appearance, the red and so fast, not that no one had ever beaten his idea, but when the words came to Zhou Chengfeng, they were all scared back.

He didn't need to do those things he didn't like, nor did he need to force a smile on people he didn't like, he didn't even have to drink a drop of wine, as long as Chu Cheng stood behind him, no one dared to move him hastily. Zhou Chengfeng felt that he had brought so many stars, Ji Qingzhou was the easiest and most tired one he brought, he brought other people, as long as he ensured that they could be red, but with Ji Qingzhou, he not only wanted to be red, but also had no burden of red.

Such luck is not something that everyone can have.

"Let's go, you're still busy in the afternoon." Zhou Chengfeng Road.