chapter 33

The two are difficult, riding the tiger is difficult, in the end, the director euphemistically and Fang Yaoxuan's agent said that the crew is really grateful to Fang Yaoxuan for coming to the rescue, and is very willing to cooperate with Fang Yaoxuan, but Fang Yaoxuan said that it is a little late, and now the male protagonist has found it, the contract has been signed, they have just experienced Chen Zhiyuan's breach of contract, so they do not want to be a person without the spirit of the contract. And the role of the current vacant male third is really not worthy of the top Yao Xuan's coffee position, and they are embarrassed themselves, so they can only cooperate next time.

Although Fang Yaoxuan's agent was shocked that such a small production team dared to reject their artist, she did not want Fang Yaoxuan to take over the play from the beginning, so she was relieved and relayed the results to Fang Yaoxuan truthfully.

Fang Yao was puzzled, "What about the original male number three?" Also terminated? "

"It's not," the agent replied to him, "now this male protagonist is the actor who originally played the male number three, and the director said that he was the best in the acting skills and appearance of the crew, so he chose the position of Chen Jiyuan, and because of this, the role of male third was vacated."

"So, Ji Qingzhou is now playing the male lead." Fang Yaoxuan was astonished, "He was blessed by misfortune, Chen Jiyuan ran away, and he was quite lucky to have turned over and taken up his position at once."

"Yes." The broker echoed.

Fang Yaoxuan thought about it, although he was not very satisfied with the position of male third, but in order to contact his own small stand-in, so as to find out what really happened, to save his own small stand-in out of the fire pit, he could only helplessly say: "Male third is also OK, this drama male third is not much, just right, Quan Dang is a pastime, and it does not delay me to take over the play later, you and the director said, male third is male third."

The agent heard the words, momentarily froze, looked at him in disbelief, and said hardly: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

"I know."

"Are you going to play a male third in a web drama and match a newcomer who can't find this person?" The agent felt his head faintly ache, "Do you think our studio has □□ Ning recently?" You're not afraid your fans will know, tear up the studio and me.

"You also said, it's tearing you and the studio, not tearing me."

Speechless, the agent sat down beside him and asked, "Yao Xuan, why are you?" Filming always has a purpose, for money? To suck powder? For follow-up resources? To elevate the curry position? What do you get when you shoot this play? What do you think?"

Fang Yaoxuan didn't bother to talk to her so much, he was a little careful about Ji Qingzhou, there was no need to let his agent know, "Well, Sister Sun, this matter is so fixed, let them put me aside, give a special guest to star."

Sun Ying had no choice, she had to go to the director again to discuss, she calculated that the acting was performed, she was definitely going to be scolded, it was better to take the opportunity to mention the offer, after all, Fang Yaoxuan is now a mobile signboard, if he participates in "A Page of Love Poems", the investor will definitely smell it.

The director didn't expect that his words would all be like that, and Fang Yaoxuan was even willing to participate!

"What do you say, Fang Yaoxuan agreed to play the male third over there?!" Jiang Nan feels that this world is too mysterious, has their crew recently gone through any great luck? Such good things can be bumped!

The director nodded, "It is Fang Yaoxuan's popularity that is there, so his offer is also relatively high, Sister Jiang, you see, or talk to Mr. Chu, let him add some investment."