chapter 6

"Boyfriend?" Chu Cheng continued to ask rhetorically.

Ji Qingzhou felt that he was very annoying at this time, pretending to be confused, could he still make a big deal out of the money transaction relationship between them? In case Zhou Chengfeng drank too much and said that he leaked his mouth, he was listened to by others, and he was not sure how to add oil and vinegar to it.

"Well, boyfriend." Ji Qingzhou affirmed.

Zhou Chengfeng couldn't believe it, he looked at Ji Qingzhou, and then looked at the little prince of his company, and said in disbelief: "Boyfriend?"

Chu Cheng smiled, and was about to open his mouth, he felt that someone had pulled on his sleeve, he turned his head, and saw that Ji Qingzhou was looking at Zhou Chengfeng, and he nodded his head firmly, and he couldn't see a little bit of weakness in his heart and the small movements under his hands.

Chu Cheng thought he was still quite interesting, although he wanted to sleep in Ji Qingzhou, but he did not intend to affect his future development. The name of the gold lord is always not so good to say, Ji Qingzhou does not want this relationship to become his future black history, he can understand, but also feel that it does not matter. Boyfriend is boyfriend, anyway, in the end, it is a broken relationship.

Chu Cheng nodded, not forgetting to remind, "Don't tell anyone else, especially my brother." "

Zhou Chengfeng felt that he should not have said much to let Ji Qingzhou eat with him, and now that he knew the big secret of the little prince, he was also asked not to tell his boss, Zhou Chengfeng felt a little pressure. When did the two hook up? Isn't Chu Cheng's eyes above the top, how can he look at the last season's light boat?!

He felt some headaches, and urgently used his brain to think of a reason to get out, and the play was unusually enough to get out of the elevator, while pretending to look at the mobile phone, while pretending to be surprised, "This group of little rabbit cubs, I will have an accident without looking!" Light boat, your brother and they have a temporary matter to deal with, I will go over first, and I will invite you to dinner another day. After saying that, before Ji Qingzhou could speak, he hurried away.

Ji Qingzhou looked at him burning his ass out of the automatic induction door and turned his head to look at Chu Cheng, "Do you believe it?"

"Do you believe it?" Chu Cheng asked rhetorically.

Ji Qingzhou shook his head.

Chu Cheng looked at him and smiled, "I grew up so big, don't say boyfriend, girlfriend has not made one, now you say that you are my boyfriend, he can not first find a place to slow down, digest this matter." "

Ji Qingzhou couldn't, "Then I can't do it," he gave Chu Chengyang the script in his hand, "I will shoot a drama in the future, if the people you know, the people I know, all know that I have a financial relationship with you, and if I don't keep it up, it will be exploded, and when I don't have achievements, I will just have achievements, and if I stand tall, I will fall even more miserably."

Chu Cheng felt that he was still quite naïve, "There are more gold lords in the entertainment industry, don't you know?" Do you think that if you talk about a boyfriend, they will really just think that it is a boyfriend and not think about it?"

Of course, Ji Qingzhou knows what this circle looks like, and of course knows that Chu Cheng's status is placed here - the little prince of Xiyu, his father is the chairman of Xiyu, his brother is now the helmsman of Xiyu, and now he is an artist of Xiyu, even if he says that he is a boyfriend, others may not necessarily believe it.

It's just that he has just graduated from college, and he still has fantasies and naivety, so some words he still can't say, some things, he still hopes to be able to say another way, it sounds better.