chapter 91

Luo Yuxin reached out and stopped the car and sat in. His own car was actually no problem, but at that time, he lied about Chu Cheng's car, so he said that, the words were all released, and it was not a slap in the face to drive his own car at this time, so Luo Yuxin had to calculate the plan and get on the taxi.

Chu Cheng followed him, wanting to see what tricks he was playing.

Luo Yuxin got out of the car at a public hospital, and When Chu Cheng saw him coming, he lowered the window glass on his side and said to him, "Okay, you go, I won't go in."

Luo Yu said in the news, immediately pretended to be grateful, "Today is really thanks to you, before asking you what reward you want, you said no, then add a WeChat, I sent you a red envelope is my little care."

Chu Cheng said in his heart, it is true that he came for himself, but it is impossible to add WeChat, otherwise his little lover should explode again. However, he was a little curious about Luo Yuxin's ultimate goal, so he reported him a string of numbers and continued to play the role of an enthusiastic citizen, "This is my phone number, I don't want to, if you need a witness to call the police in the future, you can contact me."

Luo Yuxin quickly took out his mobile phone and wrote it down.

Chu Cheng saw that he had remembered well, and did not stay any longer, and drove away directly, leaving only Luo Yuxin to watch his gradually distant car, frowned, and slowly released, fortunately, he thought, at least he got Chu Cheng's phone, which was also the first step in completing the plan.

Chu Cheng waited for three days before he received a call from Luo Yuxin.

"I'm sorry, I was busy with other things two days ago, about the last time, I still feel the need to solemnly thank you, if you don't want to receive remuneration, I might as well invite you to a meal, it is also my little heart." 」

What kind of food to eat, Chu Cheng was speechless, can the two of them eat together in this relationship? When Ji Qingzhou returned, he was not allowed to lift the table at home.

"There's no need for that."

"You've got to give me a chance to say thank you." Luo Yuxin pretended to be pitiful, "Otherwise, I am also very uneasy in conscience."

"To tell you the truth, your uneasy conscience has nothing to do with me, does it?" Is this the case with you moral kidnapping?"

Luo Yuxin panicked for a moment, and then calmly said, "Of course not, I, I just want to thank you."

Thank me for being fake, see if I'm true, right? Chu Cheng felt that he was really good at twisting and turning, but he was obviously lacking in patience, "If you want to be so persistent, then you still give money, see how much is the highest reward for righteous courage?" He checked on the Internet, "Our side seems to be 30,000, then 30,000, I give you a card number, you directly turned around."

Luo Yuxin didn't expect him to say this, he only felt that his personality was really changeable, he was reluctant in his heart, and said euphemistically, "I want to thank you in person." "

"Well done, you give me cash, or after you transfer the money, you can come to the parking lot and say thank you."

Luo Yuxin: ...

Luo Yuxin felt that the current situation was somewhat unfavorable to him. Didn't he bother to design such a play in order to know Chu Cheng, so as to intersect with Chu Cheng? Now that the money has been given to Chu Cheng, this matter has come to an end, so what should we do after that? Recreate a chance encounter?

It's too much trouble, Luo Yuxin thought, "I still have some things to deal with now, and I may not be able to meet with you immediately to give you cash."