Chapter199: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (under the final chapter)

Ying Nian looked at him, he rarely saw Tang Yu crying, Tang Yu this person, proud by nature, the only few times he cried, all for him. He looked at Tang Yu, who was dressed in a straight suit and very formal in front of him, he was indeed different from before, but he really could not enter his heart anymore.

When he loved Tang Yu, he had never seen Tang Yu aggrieved, but now, he looked at Tang Yu without the slightest distress.

He is really, no longer in love with this person.

Ying Nian felt that he might indeed be a very desperate person, so after breaking up for three years, Tang Yu remained in place, but he had already gone forward. Tang Yu may really love him, but they have already missed it.

"Tang Yu," Ying Nian said softly, "Do you remember what I told you about my uncle and aunt when I was in high school?"

Tang Yu stopped crying, rummaged through the memories, and nodded hurriedly.

Ying Nian smiled at him, "Then you must not know, after I returned to the village later, the two of them actually wanted to repair their relationship with me many times, but I didn't agree."

He said in a deep voice, "Tang Yu, I am a very strong person. So whoever has abandoned me and turned his back on me, I will not look back. You are the only one I turn back to, because I can't bear it, but you turned your back on me again, so I will never look back.

"Stop liking me, it's been three years, it's time for you to come out." We've been together for a long time, but the future is longer, I've gone to someone else's side, and you should move on.

"Of course," Ying Nian whispered, "even if you don't move forward, I won't look back." You're right, in this sense, I'm a very desperate person.

He said, turning and walking towards the door of the stairwell, pushing it open and walking out.

Only Tang Yu was left to look at his back and ask himself self-deprecatingly, where else could he go? His heart has long been taken away by Ying Nian, and now Ying Nian refuses to return to him, where can he go by himself?

Ying Nian arrived at Wang Qi's office at the appointed time, talked with her about his announcement arrangements, and then returned home.

During the meal, he told Yao Xiuyuan about this, and Yao Xiuyuan said calmly, "I have long guessed that there will be such a day, since he came to me that day, I guessed that he would go to you, but I didn't expect that he was quite able to endure."

"But he probably won't come to me again after today."

Yao Xiuyuan clipped him a piece of meat, "Hopefully."

However, Ying Nian never expected that Tang Yu would indeed never come to him again, but Tang Yu's mother called him.

"Come and see him," Mother Tang whispered, "He doesn't eat or drink now, his body is injured, and the injury is not good, how can he withstand such a toss." Xiaonian, for the sake of our family's patronage to you, come and see him.

"He's hurt?"

There was a whimper from Tang's mother on the other end of the phone, "I don't know what's going on, this child has been fine this year, suddenly came back a few days ago, he didn't go to work, people didn't go home, he mixed in the bar every day, the day before yesterday he drove back on the way, and collided with someone, fortunately there is no danger to life, otherwise what can I do." 

When Ying Nian heard this, he almost understood that in the final analysis, it was related to himself.

He thought about it and said to Tang Mu, "I'll go."