chapter 62

He looked at Chu Cheng, and at that moment, he didn't know what to say.

When Chu Cheng saw this, he smiled and said, "Before I didn't give you the initiative, you were not happy, now I give you the initiative, you don't need it, baby, you are also very difficult to serve."

Ji Qingzhou smiled unconsciously, as if he was a little embarrassed, and felt a little sweet in his heart, he bowed his head and kissed Chu Cheng, was kissed by Chu Cheng for a long time, and then put his side face on his shoulder, lying quietly.

He thought about Chu Cheng's words, "If you are too active, I am afraid I will like you," and there was a shallow happiness in his heart, but he was quickly covered up by his words, "How can A traitor like me make such a low-level mistake, purely a mediocre self-disturbance." Chu Cheng, I shouldn't like him, Ji Qingzhou thought, he reminded himself all the time, then, he shouldn't make such a mistake.

It's a little sad, but it's normal.

"Is it still uncomfortable?" Chu Cheng looked down at the person lying on his shoulder.

Ji Qingzhou shook his head.

"So, are you still disappointed?"

Ji Qingzhou heard the words and looked up at him, Chu Cheng stared at him, the four eyes met, Ji Qingzhou smiled a little, he kissed Chu Cheng's chin and shook his head, "Not disappointed." "

Chu Cheng was in a better mood, pinched his ears, reached out and turned off the bedside lamp, "Sleep." He turned sideways and put Ji Qingzhou on the bed.

Ji Qingzhou hugged him, gently against his shoulders, the unpleasantness in his heart had all dissipated, and even because Chu Cheng's words were a little soft in his heart, he said "Good night" and fell asleep in Chu Cheng's arms.

On the day chu cheng left, Ji Qingzhou went to send him as usual, and when he was parting, he deliberately said, "Didn't you get the initiative?" How is it still a passive look.

Ji Qingzhou knew him a lot, smiled and gave him a parting kiss, which made him say goodbye to him.

After Chu Cheng left, within a few days, Ji Qingzhou also finished, and then ushered in the third variety show recording. This time in the variety show recording, in order to generate the greatest heat during the broadcast, the program team did not officially announce the publicity guests who participated in the recording in advance. Ji Qingzhou did not meet Fang Yaoxuan until he met Fang Yaoxuan at the hotel that he was surprised to find that the publicity guest of this issue actually had him.

Fang Yaoxuan looked at Ji Qingzhou, he had actually not seen Ji Qingzhou for a while, and after he was rejected last time he wanted to star in "A Page of Love Poems", he privately found a lot of trouble for the new culture because he hated Chu Cheng. However, later discovered by Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng looked for his father, and Fang Yaoxuan received a call from his father on the same day, telling him to stop at the right time. Fang Yaoxuan could not, so he gave up for the time being.

During this period, he also thought of Ji Qingzhou, but because the work was too busy, he did not appear in front of Ji Qingzhou, and now, through this variety show, he saw it again.

He smiled and said, "I haven't seen you for a long time, Light Boat."

Ji Qingzhou said coldly, "It's better to see each other than not to see each other."

Even when Jing Xing heard this, he instantly thought that chu cheng seemed to have had such a conversation when he met him, and he couldn't help but look at Ji Qingzhou, thinking that the two of them were quite contagious to each other.

When Fang Yao saw him say this, his face was a little embarrassed, and because Luo Yuxin was by his side, he didn't speak again.

Instead, Luo Yuxin suddenly interjected, "Qingzhou, aren't you friends?" How to talk like that."