chapter 84

After more than ten days of filming "Partridge Heaven", Ji Qingzhou finally filmed the first small **--the plot of Shen Qiao's repair was abolished and the genius fell.

When Ji Qingzhou performed this scene, the whole person was very depressed. Shen Qiao mistakenly hit the treacherous plan, unable to exert his full strength during the test, and the other party's moves were vicious, Xiu Wei did not lose him, after a fight, Shen Qiao was directly kicked out of the test field. However, just as the referee was about to pronounce shen qiao's defeat, the man suddenly intervened and wanted to abolish his cultivation on the spot, and Shen Qiao's father and brother saw this and rushed over to try to stop it, but they were stopped by the man's men.

"The loser has no effect, and since he loses, there should be punishment."

Shen Qiao kept making moves to dodge, but it was always difficult to avoid, and finally he was destroyed by the person's yin damage trick. He stubbornly looked at the person in front of him, angry and afraid, his body could not move, just a pair of eyes staring at each other deadly, from the initial fear slowly turned into anger, and finally when the eyes were slightly red, only stubborn unwillingness and humiliation helplessness remained.

At this moment, the once frivolous and naïve teenage genius had completely disappeared.

When Sheng Wenxi came, he saw exactly this scene. ——A young man dressed in black could not bear the humiliation, staring dead at the person in front of him, his body trembled slightly, but because of the injury, he could not make any other movements, his eyes were stubborn and stubborn, and under the reddish eyes was a heart that did not accept defeat.

Sheng Wenxi watched for a while, until the director shouted "card" and then walked towards the director.

Ji Qingzhou's body was still slightly trembling, he walked to the rest area, Ying Nian praised, "The performance is very good, Qingzhou your eyes are very attractive." "

Ji Qingzhou nodded, he hadn't played yet, so he didn't want to talk.

Ying Nian didn't say much, just handed out the water in his hand, "Drink some water." "

Ji Qingzhou nodded and silently took it.

Zhang Dao was watching the replay on the screen when he suddenly heard someone ask, "Who is this?"

Zhang Dao looked back and saw that it was Sheng Wenxi.

"How did your boy get here?" He was pleasantly surprised.

Sheng Wenxi smiled, "Bring a few friends to play here in the film and television city, just heard that Uncle Zhang is filming here, so come and see."

"It's hard for you to remember your Uncle Zhang, it's not easy."

"Uncle Zhang, what you said, when did I know that you were filming nearby, and I didn't take the initiative to see you?"

Zhang Qinghaha smiled and patted Sheng Wenxi's shoulder. He and Sheng Wenxi's father Sheng Xiao are classmates, both of them are graduates of the directing department, but Sheng Xiao is more talented, not long after graduation, he became a well-known film director, and he has been focusing on TV dramas, which is also a small success.

Sheng Wenxi inherited the mantle of his father and was already a well-known director at a young age, but his style was different from Sheng Xiao, he focused more on delicate emotional expression, and the subject matter was more obscure than Sheng Xiao.

Zhang Qing turned his head to look at his screen and asked him, "Is it him you just asked?" He pointed to Ji Qingzhou.

Sheng Wenxi nodded, "Yes."