chapter 98

He remembered what Ji Qingzhou had said, "I'm not the same in front of you as I am in front of others."

But now, Chu Cheng couldn't see it.

He closed his eyes, pressed these negative emotions back to the bottom of his heart, and said softly, "Happy Birthday."

Ji Qingzhou replied to him, "Thank you."

There weren't too many emotional ups and downs, as he expected.

Chu Cheng let go of him and turned around, this is good, he advised himself, this way, at least Ji Qingzhou will not be sad when he leaves, this is enough.

During the meal, Chu Cheng gave Ji Qingzhou the birthday gift he had prepared, "Open it and see." "

Ji Qingzhou opened the gift box at hand and found that it was a key.

"This is a house I have in the south of the city, duplex, about 400 square meters, furniture and so on, with a small yard, if you want, you can plant some flowers and plants in the future, which is also a cultivation of sentiment."

Ji Qingzhou did not expect that he would give himself a suite, and refused on the spot, "I don't want it."

"Take it, what I give, never take it back."

"But I deserve it." He looked at Chu Cheng, why did he take Chu Cheng's suite, he wasn't even Chu Cheng's lover, what qualifications did he have to take a suite with him.

"Zhouzhou, today is your birthday, where is there a birthday that does not receive gifts?" Take it, don't argue with me about this, it's not worth it. "

Ji Qingzhou heard the words and did not speak again, for a long time, before accepting the key and saying thank you. He wouldn't want this house, he thought, on the day he left, he would return the key to Chu Cheng, and now, they didn't have to argue about it, it wasn't worth it.

Chu Cheng saw that he had received it, which was satisfied, and helped him cut the steak into the plate in front of him, "Eat."

Ji Qingzhou "Hmm" and picked up his knife and fork.

A few days later, August 29 arrived, Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng agreed to officially end on the 30th, he would leave Chu Cheng's house, so on the 29th, Ji Qingzhou began to pack his luggage. Chu Cheng watched him pack his bags, unprovokedly depressed and irritable, he suppressed his emotions, and Ji Qingzhou assured, "I will continue to bear your mother's medical expenses." "

Ji Qingzhou tried to discuss with him, "I can also be myself now..."

However, before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Chu Cheng, who had a very tough attitude, "We said before, I am responsible for your mother's medical expenses, not just for a year, but for all. "

Ji Qingzhou did not want to argue with him, he decided to remember first, and when he saved enough money in the future, he would pay him back again. "All right," he agreed for the time being.

Chu Cheng didn't speak again and continued to watch him pack his bags.

Ji Qingzhou didn't have much to do, he dragged two suitcases when he came, and now that he has left, he has only packed two suitcases. Chu Cheng saw the glass bottle with the stars on the bedside table, walked over and picked it up and handed it to Ji Qingzhou.

Ji Qingzhou looked at the bottle in his hand and looked at the stars inside, and he remembered the night of that day, and remembered Chu Cheng, who gently sent him blessings at that time. He reached out and took it and whispered, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Ji Qingzhou stuffed the bottle into the box, and then closed the box.

When he went to bed at night, Ji Qingzhou asked Chu Cheng, "You will go to work on time tomorrow morning, right?"