chapter 61

"You're welcome." Ji Qingzhou returned to him.

When he finished, he bowed his head and concentrated on eating.

Chu Cheng, who was sitting next to him, looked at Ji Qingzhou, then looked at the drink in Lian Jingxing's hand, and finally set his eyes on his fake boyfriend, the real little lover, what is this?? What about his drinks?? How can the light pour down on Lian Jingxing and not pour it for yourself?? Doesn't he even deserve a drink?!

Chu Cheng handed the cup to Ji Qingzhou, "I want it too, pour me a cup too."

Ji Qingzhou looked at the drink in his cup, "Your drink is still full."

Chu Cheng immediately took a sip and drank it, and put the cup back in front of him, "It's empty now."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou felt that Chu Cheng was probably jealous again. He picked up the drink, poured a glass for Chu Cheng, and respectfully handed it over, "Yours."

Chu Cheng took it and said deliberately, "Well."

Although a meal is not a pleasure, it is also thrilling. Chu Cheng took advantage of Ji Qingzhou's kung fu to go to the bathroom and asked Lian Jingxingdao, "What the hell is going on with you?"

"I said, I'll take the boat as my brother."

"Brother Card."

"Can't you?" Lian Jingxing looked at him, "Chu Shao, what is your identity, what is Qingzhou's identity, you are his boyfriend today, this is not false, but tomorrow can you guarantee that you are still his boyfriend?" Even Jing Xing said, "To put it mildly, one day Chu Shao you are tired of him, he wants to see you, I guess he can't see it." I'm his brother and I've been with him for a while, and I used to think you two were brothers, and I thought it was okay, but now you two are a couple, and that's a bit of a worry, isn't it?"

"That has nothing to do with you."

"Ji Qingzhou has very few friends." Lian Jingxing suddenly said.

As soon as he said this, Chu Cheng suddenly realized that his friends were indeed not many, and to be precise, there seemed to be none. So when he is on vacation, he is either at home or in the hospital with Wang Fang, which is why he spends most of his time with himself.

"You always have to have someone around him who he can talk to after he falls out of love, you can be his boyfriend, but you can't hold up his whole world of feelings, can you?"

There is nothing wrong with this, a person's life, only having love is incomplete, but also should have family affection and friendship, Ji Qingzhou already has family affection, so he should have friendship, especially, in his current situation that even love is not in a situation, he really needs some friends.

"So, you want to be the one he can talk to after he falls out of love."

"I don't want to." Lian Jingxing said, "Because, I don't want him to lose love." He looked at Chu Cheng and said sincerely, "Although I, as a brother, am not very satisfied with you, I still hope that you can always be together." "

Chu Cheng was speechless, "Why are you so self-conscious, Ji Qingzhou admits that you are his brother?" Self-induction is quite fast."

"If it wasn't for you here today, he would have agreed."

Chu Cheng was very proud, and said in his heart, his little lover was obedient and would never do anything he didn't like.

"So you'd better see clearly, the person he cares about the most is me, understand?"