chapter 23

"Xiao Xin, didn't you dislike him as a 18-line before, and didn't want to give him a transformation?" How come you're getting it now, and you're still not satisfied?"

"I'm so good, you suddenly changed people, aren't you punching me in the face?"

"It's not me punching you in the face." Zhang Ai laughed and advised, "Okay, that's the way it is, you and Lulu will hand it over."

"By what?"

"Why? Jiang Producer personally called me to change Ji Qingzhou's makeup and hair, you said, can I change it?"

Zhao Xin wondered, "Why would Jiang Producer call you for such a thing?"

Zhang Ai felt that she was still young, and when it came to this part, she still didn't understand, "You..." She sighed, "Zhao Xin, your skills are good, but your utilitarianism is too strong."

Zhang Ai finished speaking, hung up the phone, leaving only Zhao Xin looking at his mobile phone with a confused face, why would Jiang Ai call Zhang Ai? Isn't Ji Qingzhou a newcomer to the 18th line who just debuted? How could Jiang Producer make a special call to Zhang Ai for him? Or is it that he actually has a background, but he just doesn't show it.

Zhao Xin did not want to hand over with Lulu, if it was someone else who came to change her today, saying that she would not have to make up for Ji Qingzhou in the future, she could go to make up for male number two, then she would be very happy to hand over to the other party. But it was Lulu, the leader's favorite Lulu, and the twists and turns in it, she didn't have to think about it - Ji Qingzhou was definitely not so simple as it appeared on the surface.

She has always been a little clever, so at this time, she is reluctant to change with Lulu, insisting, "I have always made up for Xiao Ji, and now I am suddenly changing people, we are not a style, and I am afraid that the image of Xiao Ji's role is not good."

"How could it be." Lulu felt that she thought a little too much, "Besides, even if I change the style, as long as I make it well, the audience will not be dissatisfied."

"What do you mean, are you saying I'm not doing well?"

Lulu smiled, "Sister Xin, you didn't get dressed up when you put makeup on Ji Ge a few days ago, I remember once, you seemed to have only painted an eyebrow for Ji Ge, right?" Lulu shook her head, "That is to say, Ji Ge's appearance is too good, otherwise it would have appeared in the camera like this, and the director should have troubled the group leader a long time ago."

Zhao Xin was told this by her, remembering his previous perfunctory ji qingzhou time, and for a moment he didn't know how to defend.

Instead, Lulu's teeth were sharp, "I see Sister Xin, aren't you reluctant to make up for Ji Ge earlier?" Why don't you really want to be transformed now, but you don't want to, why bother?"

"You..." Zhao Xingang wanted to say something, but was interrupted by a voice, "This morning without makeup, what are you two arguing about here!"

The assistant director walked in while talking, looked left and right, and finally fixed his eyes on Ji Qingzhou, laughing: "Xiao Ji is coming."

Ji Qingzhou did not forget how the assistant director found him trouble last night, he did not expect a sleep, and then woke up, the world has changed, the deputy director looked at him, and even smiled like a flower.

Ji Qingzhou said politely, "The deputy director is good."

The assistant director smiled and said, "Come, you come and talk."

When he said this, he didn't have the bitterness and harshness of last night's scolding, and even looked a little more intimate because of the smile on his face.