chapter 120

The two talked for a while, Ji Qingzhou saw that the time was not early, he would have to get up early tomorrow morning, so he hurriedly hung up the video call and ran to the bathroom to wash up.

Chu Cheng finished chatting with him, went downstairs to find something to eat, just happened to run into Chu Xin, who had just returned home, he sniffed closely, "You drank?"

"I drank a little bit at the dinner table, not much."

"Want to drink the tea of liquor?"

Chu Xin felt no need and asked him, "Still not sleeping?"

"I'm hungry and want something to eat, do you want it?"

Chu Xin didn't eat much at the dinner bureau, and he was a little hungry when he said this, so he agreed.

Chu Cheng rummaged through the refrigerator, found a bag of frozen dumplings, and respectfully handed them to his brother.

Chu Xin: ...

"No wonder I'm asked if I eat or not?" Was it waiting for me here?"

"You've worked hard." Chu Cheng said sincerely, "You are my most beloved brother."

Chu Xin couldn't, so he had to take the dumplings and go to the kitchen, counting him down as he went, "You're used to it, such a big person, dumplings can't be cooked."

Chu Cheng followed him and said with a straight face, "That's not from childhood to adulthood, and no one in the family has taught me this."

"I'll teach you now, and you'll come and watch."

Chu Cheng let out an "Oh" sound.

Chu Xin looked back at him, "So well-behaved? "

Chu Cheng looked at him, taking advantage of the fact that it was late at night, and now there were only them in the kitchen, and Chu Xin said, "I may move back in a few days."

"Why do you want to move back again?"

Chu Cheng was a little embarrassed, he thought about it and asked Chu Xin, "Brother, you said that a serious person like us has to be a person with great affection and righteousness, and to do things with a beginning and an end, not to start chaos and abandon, nor to play with other people's feelings."

Chu Xin heard this, and with a "prickly" sound, he tore open the plastic bag of the frozen dumplings and looked at him, "Chu Cheng, do you remember how you told me before?"

"I remember, I said I was measured."

"Is this your measure?"

"Isn't it my measure to start chaos and abandon it?"

"Do you use that word for your relationship?" The transaction of money and goods, still used to walk the heart?

Chu Cheng was helpless, "I originally thought I didn't have to go, but the discovery of things is variable, and we can only go with the flow, not against the trend."

Chu Xin snorted coldly and put the dumplings into the pot where the water was already boiling.

Chu Cheng looked at his cold side face and asked him, "You don't beat a Mandarin Duck with a stick, do you?" "

"Did I play useful?" As long as you like him, he is running to the end of the world and you can chase him back, wasting time. "

"That's fine."

"Okay?" Chu Xin squinted at him, "You said so much before, now turn your head and punch your face, this is good?"

"Didn't you think I would do this?" Chu Cheng was not stupid, "Otherwise you can point to the reminder every time, both afraid of saying more to wake me up, but also afraid of saying that I don't pay attention to less, you already thought we would be together, didn't you?" "