chapter 10

"But aren't we here to swim?" Ji Qingzhou asked.

Chu Cheng was straight and strong, "I changed my mind, I swim, you don't swim."

"So what do I do?" Ji Qingzhou did not understand.

"The WiFi here is very good, you can play with the phone for a while."

"So, I came all the way here just to play with my mobile phone?"

"Or are you, as the president of my support committee, standing on the shore and calling me?"

Ji Qingzhou: ...

"Do you have an opinion?" Chu Cheng said.

Ji Qingzhou shook his head, he had no opinion, he just felt that his gold lord father's brain circuit was a bit impenetrable, too difficult to guess.

Chu Cheng saw that he had put the bathrobe on, and also helped him pull the collar and tie the belt, Ji Qingzhou felt that if this was the case, he could actually not change his clothes, why should he change his clothes? However, he obediently did not speak, lest his gold lord father suddenly make new demands.

"Okay, that's it." Chu Cheng saw that he was basically covered tightly, and only then was he satisfied with the people and walked towards the outside of the locker room.

Yu Anyi had already held her arms and waited for them to come out, and as soon as Chu Cheng appeared, she stood up and strode over.

"Ah Cheng," she walked over to Chu Cheng, looked at Ji Qingzhou, pointed at him and asked, "Who is this?" Qin Xue they said it was your boyfriend!"

Ji Qingzhou grabbed Chu Cheng's arm as she spoke, pouted with a sly meaning, and secretly said that the two of them should have a different relationship.

Because Chu Cheng's space in the book is not much, it only exists as a small boss in the early stage, which is used to promote the development of the plot and promote the feelings of the original owner and Fang Yaoxuan. Therefore, Ji Qingzhou is actually not clear, in the part that the author did not write, what is Chu Cheng's life and friends like.

Chu Cheng took away Yu Anyi's hand and reached out and wrapped his arms around Ji Qingzhou, "That's what they said."

Yu Anyi couldn't believe it, "You lie, you grew up so big, when did you ever fall in love, how did you have a boyfriend after just a few days of hard work."

"If you meet the right one, you will pay it."

"Where is he good?" Yu Anyi glanced at Ji Qingzhou, then at Chu Cheng, puzzled: "What do you like about him, what does he have that I don't have?"

Chu Cheng was helpless, and said to her for the hundredth time, "Anyi, I like boys, you are very good, you are not a boy."

Yao Xiuyuan didn't hold back, and looked down and smiled.

Yu Anming was a little tired, he really couldn't understand, why Chu Chengdu and Yu Anyi said so many times that he liked boys, and his silly sister still liked him with all her heart.

"You haven't tried to associate with me, how do you know you don't like me?"

"I like guys, I still associate with you, do you know what it's called?" Chu Cheng looked at her, "This is called emotional fraud."

"I don't care."

"I care." Chu Cheng said, "Wherever there is no herb at the end of the world, I think Qin Xue is very good."

"Hey, you don't like how to push at me."

"Oh," Yu An yi said angrily, "I still can't look at you."

"That's just right, I think Shao Yong is very good."