chapter 66

Luo Yuxin didn't expect Lian Jingxing to have such a origin, he listened to Fang Yaoxuan's words, and when he looked at Lian Jingxing, he didn't have the fear he had before, after all, he already knew that Lian Jingxing's unknown secrets were hidden in the depths.

Ji Qingzhou finished recording the variety show, said goodbye to Lian Jingxing, and flew back to X City accompanied by Xiao Qian. Zhou Chengfeng did not follow him, lian Jingxing's scene had not yet been filmed, and he had to accompany Lian Jingxing during this time.

Out of the airport, Ji Qingzhou quickly found the Porsche he was familiar with, he said goodbye to Xiao Qian, and quickly ran to Chu Cheng.

After a long time of reunion, Ji Qingzhou hugged Chu Cheng as soon as he got into the car, and Chu Cheng enjoyed his enthusiasm, hugged him and asked, "Is there any work next?"

"Not for the time being." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"That's fine, otherwise we're like netizens, and the communication depends on the network cable."

"So we're at the surface now?" Ji Qingzhou looked at him and pretended to be serious, "Are you satisfied with what you see?"

Chu Cheng looked up and down, "On the surface, it is satisfactory, but specifically, we need to understand it more deeply."

He specially added an accent on the depth, and Ji Qingzhou looked at him with disgust, "How do you just meet and leave the train?" "

Chu Cheng let go of him and helped him fasten his seat belt, "That's what kind of departure, now it's really starting, sit well." "

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "Well, let's go." "

A week later, the first episode of "48 Hours of Showdown" officially aired at 8 p.m. on Friday, and VIP members of THE SEAL video enjoyed the privilege of simultaneous viewing. Ji Qingzhou wanted to see what netizens said about him, so he filled the membership, opened the computer, and prepared fruits, drinks and snacks early and sat down on the sofa.

Chu Cheng actually does not have much interest in this kind of variety show, he prefers to watch novels than to watch variety shows, but this is the debut of Ji Qingzhou's variety show, he has not seen Ji Qingzhou on the variety show, so he sat next to Ji Qingzhou and watched it with him.

The first episode is the first secret room link, the show has just begun to put the opening, and there are successive viewers brushing up the bullet screen.

"First, I am a valued member."

"Who isn't, I'm also a noble VIP."

"Find a son, love to say first."

"Aaaah, the second season that I have been waiting for for a long time, I am here!"

"Sister Anyi come on! Sister is the best! "

"Aaaah, more than a year, so many years, I actually saw the same stage again, I died."

"Luo Yuxin's new woman will never admit defeat, and her brother rushes the duck."

"Meng Yuanbai refueling !!!"

"Just perform well every year and have fun."

"Am I the only one who came for Cai Li?" Hahaha, last season Cai Li was super funny."

"YaoYao is assured to fly, and the shell will always follow!"

......

Ji Qingzhou looked at the names on the bullet screen one by one, and finally saw his own name behind hundreds of bullet screens.

"Come on! The opening is super handsome! "

"It's me." Ji Qingzhou pointed at the bullet screen excited and Chu Cheng said, "My fans, I also have fans. "