chapter 106

Ji Qingzhou's new play this time is a movie, the director is still well-known, the script is not bad, and other crews first set the actors and then pull investment is different, the investment in this play has long been pulled, everything is ready, only owe the actors, so after finalizing the starring role, the crew directly started the machine.

This movie is about the story of two young people chasing their dreams, is a double male protagonist, Zhou Chengfeng helped him inquire before, the other male protagonist should be nominated for the Golden Gui Award last year but did not win li Ao, this collocation is also a common collocation in today's film circle, find a popular actor to drive the box office, and at the same time, in order to balance acting skills, find a powerful actor to play with him.

Ji Qingzhou has no objection to this, after all, most of his works have not yet been broadcast, and it is indeed more popular than his acting skills. The director put him in the traffic actor's hanging, which is also normal. However, to Ji Qingzhou's surprise, on the day of the start, he did not see Li Ao, but he did not think much about it, only when Li Ao stumbled on something, after communicating with the director, he changed his costume and began his own shooting.

Ji Qingzhou patted for two days, Li Ao did not wait, but waited for a person who surprised him - Fang Yaoxuan.

He looked at the people in front of him in surprise and listened to Fang Yaoxuan say word by word, "I'm sorry, there was an event two days ago, so I entered the group late, I am your partner in this play, I play He Hua." After he finished speaking, he even smiled and said to Ji Qingzhou, "Happy cooperation."

Ji Qingzhou unconsciously tightened the script, happy cooperation? How could the two of them possibly work together happily!

He didn't talk nonsense with Fang Yaoxuan, and turned his head to find the director, "Director Wu, didn't you say that Li Ao played He Hua before?" How did you change people?

Wu Daoyan heard, "Oh" a sound, "Yes, it is a change, originally it was Li Ao, but the investor recommended Fang Yaoxuan, Yaoxuan's acting skills are good, and the popularity is also high, so I agreed."

"But you didn't tell me about it."

"It's just a matter of these days, I think he fast-forwarded to the group, and I plan to talk to you again when he enters the group, anyway, it's not bad." How, do you have an opinion on this matter?"

Of course, Ji Qingzhou had an opinion, the last person he wanted to see in his life was Luo Yuxin and Fang Yaoxuan, but now, Fang Yaoxuan wanted to act with him. Ji Qingzhou only felt that he really couldn't hide from it, when filming "A Page of Love Poems", Fang Yaoxuan thought about playing with himself, but he was stopped by Chu Cheng, but he did not expect this time, but he fulfilled his wish.

At that moment, he first thought about what price he would pay for solving the date at this time. This is not in his exclusion clause, so it is equivalent to his breach of contract, and liquidated damages are essential. At the same time, the termination of the contract at this time is only because of his personal likes and dislikes, and Director Wu is bound to be dissatisfied with him, if this matter is passed out, it will also ruin his reputation in the film circle. He has just entered the film circle, this is his first male lead movie, and he does not want to give up easily because of Fang Yaoxuan.

Ji Qingzhou felt a breath in his heart, obviously he signed the contract first, obviously he was ready to shoot this drama, why did Fang Yaoxuan have to come and insert a foot? He had been avoiding and forbearing Fang Yaoxuan, but Fang Yaoxuan was still rushing towards him like a lingering fly. So, why should I keep putting up with him and constantly giving in to him?

Under this anger, he instantly overturned the idea of understanding the contract, and he did not do anything wrong, why should he lose his money and reputation for Fang Yaoxuan, even if he wanted to leave, it should be Fang Yaoxuan.