chapter 68

Passers-by saw the end, they saw that Ji Qingzhou's fans were obviously inferior to Luo Yu's new fans, and Luo Yu's new fans were almost crazy like passionate posts and insults, and they were also annoyed for a while, and they all advised Luo Yu's new fans That is not Luo Yu's new post, almost got it.

Luo Yuxin's powder was sprinkled, and this was the end of his life, Ji Qingzhou's fans were so angry that they scolded in the support meeting for half a day, and they were a little sad that their brother was slandered, and they were eager to blow Luo Yuxin's dog head through the network line.

Jingjing's friends are also very angry, think that Luo Yu's new family fans are too ugly to talk, they tore a fight for Ji Qingzhou, plus there are small partners who like Ji Qingzhou, they all have some feelings for Ji Qingzhou, simply set up a forum group, and decided to fight back against Luo Yuxin's fans the next time this happens.

At the end of the episode, Ji Qingzhou was in the mood to go to Weibo and forums, and saw that his fans and Luo Yuxin's fans had already torn a round, and some people were still tearing. He felt that his powder was still quite powerful, and he could even be with Luo Yuxin's powder bar for so long. Then I found myself on the hot search again, which is not the point, the point is that the first entry into this hot search point is Lian Jingxing's Weibo.

Lian Jingxing V: The first episode recorded together, the light boat is super awesome, to my surprise, I will continue to refuel in the future. [Image]

The accompanying picture is a selfie of two people together.

Ji Qingzhou was a little surprised, and the gualu people were more surprised than him, Lian Jingxing, was he speaking for Ji Qingzhou?

"Ji Qingzhou is on the hot search! Click into the popular Weibo turned out to be LianJingxing!! Soon, someone moved the matter to the forum.

The melon eater was surprised and said: "Lian Jingxing sent a weibo? Doesn't he tweet every holiday? "

"There's also advertising for endorsements." Someone added.

"[Picture] Lian Jingxing Weibo, help everyone take a screenshot, don't thank me, please call me a public servant of the people."

"Sleeper! Looking at the screenshot upstairs, is Lian Jingxing's Weibo speaking for Ji Qingzhou?"

"I think it's like I also sent a photo of two people, and Lian Jingxing, an advertising blogger who has not sent selfies for eight hundred years, actually took a selfie for Ji Qingzhou, and it seems that he really has a good relationship with Ji Qingzhou."

"Originally, Luo Yu's new skills were inferior to people, and Luo Yu's new fans still had to slander Ji Qingzhou and say that he read the script, not to see that Ji Qingzhou was a newcomer, and few fans dared to touch the porcelain like this."

Luo Yuxin's fans saw the situation and immediately disguised themselves as passers-by and said: "Lian Jingxing is really too miserable, being sucked by Ji Qingzhou is not enough, but also to speak for Ji Qingzhou, miserable, really miserable."

"Lian Jingxing is really a miserable man."

However, even Jingxing has been debuting for so many years, fans have long been cultivated into essence, are thousands of years of foxes, which can not see this trick, immediately replied, "Upstairs Luo Yu new fans worry about your family lord, less come here to stir up dissension, said that who is worse than Luo Yuxin, by a new person so hanging to beat, head-on confrontation twice lost so thoroughly, hurry up and let your family lord eat more walnuts." "

"Hahahahaha, what walnuts to eat, sign up for a cram school online, just this level is good to pour dirty water on Ji Qingzhou, ridiculous."

"Luo Yu new fans don't jump, Lian Jingxing and the same company artists get along well, fans are happy to see it, don't you go to persuade your own owner to read more books here, jumping frog?"