chapter 105

Chu Cheng hugged him and held his hand tightly, Ji Qingzhou wanted to pull his hand out, but as soon as he moved slightly, he held it more and more tightly, so tight that Ji Qingzhou felt pain.

"You let go of me." Ji Qingzhou said again, "You always have to let go of me, you let go of me."

"I miss you." Chu Cheng did not respond to his words, and said to himself, "I miss you every day, I have dreamed of you several times, but sometimes I can't even see you in my dreams, will you let me hold you for a while?" Just for a moment.

Ji Qingzhou did not speak, he felt Chu Cheng's embrace, listening to his words in his ear, he felt that Chu Cheng was hallucinating himself again, an illusion that he liked him.

He didn't push Chu Cheng away, and if he could, he would never want to push Chu Cheng away. He even subconsciously thanked Chu Cheng for holding his hand, did not let him push him away, so that when he recalled this relationship in the future, he said without regret, "I did not do anything against my heart, although it is sad to be separated, but every step is what I am willing to do."

Chu Cheng hugged him for a long time before silently pulling away the distance between them, he looked at the person in front of him and gently rubbed the back of his hand with his thumb, but as soon as Ji Qingzhou moved, he stopped moving again.

"I let go," he said, "I let go, so you don't have to push me away, you remember, at any time, you encounter anything, you can come to me, understand?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded.

Chu Cheng felt that he was perfunctory himself, just like he perfunctorily promised him to accept the house before he left, he took Ji Qingzhou's hand and kissed it on the back of his hand, Ji Qingzhou was burned by his sudden kiss, reflexively looked up at him, Chu Cheng saw him looking at himself, smiled slightly, and then in his confusion, he bowed his head and kissed the back of his hand again, Ji Qingzhou unconsciously pulled his hand outward.

Chu Cheng let go of his hand slightly, and he pulled out so easily.

"I let go." Chu Cheng said, "Go back, you can go back."

Ji Qingzhou looked at him and only felt that the back of his right hand was scalding. He took one last look at Chu Cheng, turned and walked in the direction of the elevator.

Chu Cheng watched him leave, his eyes slowly darkened, he thought, if he was younger and more frantic, if he was more impulsive, he would go over and stop Ji Qingzhou, he would hug him and say come back, I like you, I can't help but kiss him. In the end, he underestimated Ji Qingzhou's influence on himself, when he couldn't see him, he would think about him, he would think about whether he really liked him, and when he saw him, he just wanted to take him into his arms and let him stay by his side.

Habits are addictive, and he is already too accustomed to the feeling of having a ji qingzhou.

Chu Cheng sighed and turned to the car.

Ji Qingzhou took the elevator all the way back to the floor where Wang Fang's hospital room was located, Wang Fang was still chatting with Ying Nian, saw him come in, and smiled, "I'm back."

Ying Nian quipped to him, "You've been there for a long time."

"There must be something to say to Xiao Chu," Wang Fang understood, "and the two of them have always had something to say."

Ji Qingzhou smiled, which was a response.

He went to the chair next to Wang Fang's bed and sat down, thinking that he and Chu Cheng could not go on like this forever, although he put away his feelings, but the feelings of this thing, like the sunshine between his fingers, can be broken if it is broken. In the end, he liked Chu Cheng, so he would still be soft when he saw Chu Cheng, but they couldn't go on like this all the time.