chapter 51

"Recently, I watched TV and film projects, and there was no particular fit for him, and I just invested in his play a while ago, and then gave him another play, Ji Qingzhou estimated that he would be embarrassed to accept, the last investment, he was not very willing at the beginning, afraid that I would lose money." Chu Cheng said, "Wait until the next time there is a suitable one for him, this time it is still a simple one."

"Then you either send the suite?" Yu Anming felt that this was also appropriate.

"It's too early to send the room now, it's still just Christmas, and there's New Year's Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, hey, are you two celebrating Valentine's Day?" How much does this have to be sent?"

Chu Cheng looked at the three words of Valentine's Day and said firmly, "However! The two of us are not lovers."

"But Ji Qingzhou is your little lover, so looking at it, it's not quite in line with it." Yao Xiuyuan.

Chu Cheng was still the first time to see someone interpret Valentine's Day in this way, and wordlessly gave Yao Xiuyuan a closed expression.

After some discussion, in the end, everyone still felt that it was more appropriate to send a car, Chu Cheng thought about it, Ji Qingzhou really did not even have a car, and it was time to buy him a means of transportation.

"That's it."

"And the meeting is over?" Yao Xiuyuan asked him.

Chu Cheng let out a "hmm", "Adjourn the meeting."

Then the crowd dispersed and went on to do their own thing.

Chu Cheng decided to buy a car for Ji Qingzhou, and on the same day he went to the car dealership to pick up a Porsche and give him a Christmas gift.

He was a little curious about what kind of gift Ji Qingzhou had prepared for him, and asked Yu Anyi several times, but Yu Anyi's mouth was as firm as the canned bottle cap, and he couldn't pry it open at all, and finally he could only give up.

In chu cheng's curiosity, Ji Qingzhou returned after recording the variety show.

Instead of rushing home, he went to the mall to buy a round glass bottle and put in the stars he had folded that day. Ji Qingzhou originally wanted to buy a glass bottle in the shape of a five-pointed star, but he couldn't fill a bottle with these stars, and the five-pointed star shape looked a little empty, and the round one would be relatively better.

He also put in the ultraviolet pen he got from the secret room, which he took back with the consent of the program team after the program was recorded. Ji Qingzhou looked at the glass bottle in front of him, carefully wrapped it and put it in the drawer, hoping that Chu Cheng could like it on Christmas day.

On the day Yu Anyi returned home, he took out the piece of jade that Ji Qingzhou was looking at, and went to Chu Cheng's company to hand it over to him, "Your little baby likes this piece."

"Did you talk to him about it?"

"How come, am I the kind of person who doesn't know how to surprise?" I just asked him which piece of jade was beautiful and which one he liked, and he just chose this one."

Chu Cheng nodded, "That's fine. How much? I'll give you the money."

"Forget it," Yu Anyi took a sip of milk tea and refused, "just when I send you."

"It doesn't work." Chu Cheng looked at her, "If this is anything else, you will send me." But this jade I took to give away, you send me, I send someone else, what is this, borrow flowers to offer Buddha?"

Yu Anyi felt that he was quite real this time, "Then you send me 200 red envelopes on WeChat, ok."

"Big Miss, you don't understand what I mean, I mean, the reason why I bought this piece of jade here is because the things in your hands are all good things, but I also just want to buy a good thing." So I want to go through a normal process, buy away, is to buy away, like normal buying and selling, and the seller has nothing to do, rather than go your friendship price. Otherwise, every time I see this piece of jade, I will think that this is your friendship to me, is that not equivalent to you giving it to Ji Qingzhou? "