chapter 148

Yu Anyi:...

Yu Anyi reached out and covered his eyes, reminding him, "Ah Cheng, we are recording variety shows now, do you understand?"

"So?"

"Although you don't mix circles, Ji Qingzhou mixes circles."

Chu Cheng understood, he turned his head to look at his own heel, "You didn't plan to record this paragraph, did you?"

CameraMan: ...

"It's normal for boys to play around, but it's definitely over-interpreted on the Internet, and I don't think you're going to record this, am I right?"

The camera brother helplessly screwed on the lens cover, "I can't shoot it now."

Chu Cheng heard this, turned his head to look at the camera that followed Yu Anyi, "What about you? "

The other party was silent than an ok gesture.

Chu Cheng was satisfied, and looked back at Yu Anyi, "This is not enough."

Yu Anyi:...

Yu Anyi felt tired.

Chu Cheng turned his head to look at Ji Qingzhou, "Okay, come down."

Who loves who gets down, anyway, I can't get off, Ji Qingzhou felt too ashamed, he sat on the tree, coldly said, "You give me back."

"It's okay, I can catch you."

But I don't want you to catch it! "Back off."

Chu Cheng was a little puzzled, "Don't you want to play like this?"

"I don't want to."

"But I..."

"No," Ji Qingzhou interrupted him, "you don't want to either."

Chu Cheng felt some regret.

He took a step back and withdrew his hand.

Ji Qingzhou was relieved to step on the branch and go down, and as a result, just after stepping on the last branch and preparing to jump down, he felt that someone had beaten and hugged him.

Yu Anyi turned around and pulled Guan Xiayun and his own camera out, "Let's go, we should go back and prepare to cook."

She should not be kind enough to send medicine, what medicine to send, love is good to cure all diseases!

Ji Qingzhou looked at Chu Cheng, who was holding him, and the shame in his heart was replaced by helplessness, "You are really persistent."

"I'd like to give it a try." Chu Cheng said, hugged him around, put him down, and whispered in his ear, "It feels good, the next time we go to the mountain, you will try to jump down."

"You are not afraid of gravitational acceleration, and I smashed you directly on your knees and begged for forgiveness?"

Chu Cheng shook his head and leaned close to his ear, "Then you really don't understand me, I won't ask for forgiveness on my knees, I will only propose, if that's the case, it's not bad."

Ji Qingzhou: ...

Ji Qingzhou had nothing to say, he looked at Chu Cheng, unwillingly pinched his waist, how could he lose every time he said the end? Because he wants a face?

The camera boy standing behind them looked at the sky speechlessly, very much wanted to ask, can he turn on the camera now?

Guan Xiayun didn't react until she was pulled out of the courtyard by Yu Anyi, she thought about the interaction between Ji Qingzhou and Chu Cheng, and asked Yu Anyi, "The relationship between the two of them is very good."