chapter 55

Compared with the completeness of Lin Luofeng's character setting, The personality of Lin Luoyang auditioned by Ji Qingzhou can be said to be very thin. He doesn't have many scenes, only a few, except for one with the actor who played He Wang, the rest are all with Lian Jingxing.

His existence was only to make Lin Luofeng's image more perfect.

Ji Qingzhou looked at the script of this audition, the script is very simple, that is, the daily interaction between Lin Luoyang and Lin Luofeng at home. Judging from the script, he can only see Lin Luoyang's gentle character, as well as his tolerance and reverence for his brother, and the childishness of his own juvenile heart.

This is not difficult to act, Ji Qingzhou thought, that is, the human setting is thin, but it is also normal, after all, he is not the protagonist.

He changed his clothes and did the styling, and the makeup artist saw that he was tender, and he simply gave him a little makeup, which made him look more youthful, "Lin Luoyang is only 18 years old, just a freshman, still a student, you don't look big, so it's almost okay."

"Thank you." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"You're welcome."

Because of the late registration time, Ji Qingzhou was the last person to audition, he thought he would wait a long time, but soon it was his turn to audition. In order to better select the role, the director directly found Lian Jingxing and the actors who auditioned this time to play. When Ji Qingzhou saw Lian Jingxing, he instantly relaxed, silently recited the lines in his heart, and only then did he open his eyes and politely bow to the director.

"Let's get started." Director Said.

Lian Jingxing heard the words, stood up, and walked towards him from his seat, his acting skills were very good, and after a few steps of kung fu, he had changed from Ji Qingzhou's brother Lian Jingxing to Lin Luoyang's brother Lin Luofeng.

"I'm back, it's so cold outside today, Yang Yang, have you cooked?" If you don't do it, let's eat hot pot. He said and made a gesture of taking off his clothes and hanging on the hanger, and then walked to Ji Qingzhou's side.

Ji Qingzhou pointed to his face, which was a virtual pool and washed dishes. He smiled at Lian Jingxing, he smiled very good, because of his appearance and temperament, he looked very clean, but indeed looked like a student who was still in school.

"You've just washed the dishes, you haven't cut it yet, just enough to eat hot pot." Even the view of the street.

Ji Qingzhou was not very willing, he had been fooled by his brother to eat hot pot for three days in a row, he did not want to continue to eat hot pot, he shook his head, his left hand made a posture of holding the dish, and his right hand made the action of picking up the knife and began to pretend to cut vegetables. Lian Jingxing saw that he had begun to cut vegetables, and rushed to grab his kitchen knife, Ji Qingzhou hid while afraid of hurting him, and finally helplessly put the kitchen knife aside, frowning and looking at his brother with a slight complaint.

Lian Jingxing smiled and giggled, "Just eat the last day."

Ji Qingzhou pulled out his mobile phone and typed breathlessly: You say this every time!

He stretched out his mobile phone in front of Lian Jingxing, and Lian Jingxing turned his head and said, "I don't look."

Ji Qingzhou stretched out his hand to let him see, but the height difference between the two was obvious, and finally he could only helplessly collect the mobile phone and push Lian Jingxing outward.

Lian Jingxing bargained with him as he stepped back, "Just one day, the last day, Yang Yang, I assure you that you believe in your brother."

However, Ji Qingzhou still ruthlessly pushed him out, closed the door, and made a grimace through the glass on the door, before returning to the front of the liuli platform.