Chapter 176: Yao Xiuyuan x Yingnian (1)

When I watched the movie that year, it was past midnight, but his cohabitant still hadn't come back. Ying Nian sighed, decided not to wait, took a shower in the bathroom, and lay back in his guest room.

He was not very sleepy, and was pondering whether to look, but he heard some noises, and Ying Nian guessed that it was his cohabitant who had returned, lifted the quilt and got out of bed, opened the door and walked out.

Sure enough, in the bright living room, Yao Xiuyuan was lying on the sofa, like a salted fish, motionless, just frowning slightly.

Ying Nian walked over, before he got close, he smelled the smell of alcohol, which is normal, Yao Xiuyuan, as the general manager of the company, inevitably socializes, drinking and everything is a common thing. Ying Nian made him a cup of tea, and when the tea was not so hot, he helped him to feed it.

Yao Xiuyuan opened his eyes and glanced at him in a haze, and said vaguely, "Ying Nian."

Ying Nian said "um", Yao Xiuyuan was relieved, drank tea, and wanted to continue sleeping.

Ying Nian saw that he was going to lie down, quickly helped him up, and persuaded, "Go back to your room and sleep."

Yao Xiuyuan didn't want to move, but Ying Nian was already helping him, and he had no choice, so he had to be helped back to the master bedroom by Ying Nian and continued to lie down as a salted fish.

Ying Nian looked at the person lying flat in front of him with some ability, and helplessly helped him pull up the quilt to cover it, but saw that Yao Xiuyuan had been frowning, and from time to time he moaned/groaned twice. He had taken care of the drunk Tang Yu before, and knowing this look, most of them had some headaches, and Ying Nian sighed, thinking whether he was favored by others or treated people well.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out to help Yao Xiuyuan press his forehead, Yao Xiuyuan seemed to feel comfortable, and unconsciously moved his body down, bringing his head close to his thigh.

Ying Nian simply moved his head to his lap and began to give him **. His ** craftsmanship is good, after a while, Yao Xiuyuan was comfortable and stopped humming, Ying Nian pressed for a while, seeing that he seemed to have fallen asleep, he stopped moving and planned to go back to the room.

He withdrew his hand and was about to move Yao Xiuyuan's head down, when Yao Xiuyuan grabbed his wrist and said vaguely, "Continue."

Ying Nian: ...

Ying Nian helplessly spoke, "This is the end of the service."

Yao Xiuyuan's eyelids did not lift, "Who said it's over, continue to press."

 What to press ah, this is a little more, he should go to sleep, okay? Ying Nian was speechless.

But Yao Xiuyuan still took his hand and put it on his head, "Press it well, give you a tip, one thousand an hour."

"A thousand an hour, tip?"

"Hmm." Yao Xiuyuan replied.

Ying Nian didn't hold back, took out his mobile phone and turned on recording, "Come, boss, you say it again."

Yao Xiuyuan immediately repeated, Ying Nian felt that this money was easy to earn, so he helped his guest press for half an hour, and then he waited for the person to lie down again, and walked back while beating his sore legs.

He looked at his watch, it was almost two o'clock, fortunately, there was no announcement for a while, he could sleep until he woke up naturally, otherwise, it was enough to rest at this time. Ying Nian lay back in his bed and soon fell asleep.