chapter 85

Ji Qingzhou didn't expect him to say this, and looked at him sheepishly.

Ying Nian smiled, very gentle, he said, "Ji Qingzhou, if you like someone, you must think very seriously about whether you have any results." Don't do something that makes you regret it, see? "

"Do you regret it?" Ji Qingzhou asked him rhetorically.

Ying Nian shook his head, "There is nothing to regret, my life is the most ordinary and common life of ordinary people, there are stumbles, there are joys and sorrows, there are happy, there are unhappy, I make my own decisions, no matter what the result, I will accept them all." I don't regret it. "

"Then I won't regret it." Ji Qingzhou said, "As long as I'm happy and happy now, it's enough for me to do things later, who knows what I'll encounter in the future, so I'm going to live the present well first."

Ying Nian wanted to persuade him, to persuade him not to just look at the present, but in the end he didn't say anything, everyone's emotional experience is different, but the heart of liking a person is the same. When he loves someone, he blindfolds his eyes, covers his ears, and only one heart that cannot see or hear yearns for that person. This is what everyone looks like in love, no one can intervene, only his own experience.

He had experienced it, scarred and scaly, so he let go of his hand. However, Ji Qingzhou has not yet experienced these things, so he still longs for love and yearns for it, and Ying Nian is unwilling to put his own emotional experience on him. This was not appropriate, he was different from Ji Qingzhou, and Chu Cheng was also different from Tang Yu. So, there is no need.

"I hope you won't encounter any regrets." He said.

For him, he was born with ups and downs, walked many roads, and worked hard to get out of that small mountain village and see the vast world outside. So he is used to ups and downs, and he is also used to the impermanence, but Ji Qingzhou is different from him, he seems to have not suffered hardships, carefree grown up, then he should continue to move forward smoothly.

Lu Xun said: Tragedy is the destruction of beautiful things for people to see. Ying Nian did not like tragedy, and he felt that beautiful things should always be beautiful, just like geniuses should always stay on the altar, such as Shen Qiao, such as Ji Qingzhou.

At the beginning of June, Yu Anyi came to visit Ji Qingzhou's class and brought him the jade that had been carved.

"Ah Cheng is almost over his birthday, just in time, you can give it to him on his birthday."

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "I've been thinking about sending him something these past two days, but you are really raining in time."

"That is." Yu Anyi said proudly, "By the way, are you going to celebrate Ah Cheng's birthday with us this year?" He spends every birthday at home and with us again, are you coming? "

Of course Ji Qingzhou wanted to go, but," he didn't tell me.

"Does this still need to be said to you?" You're his boyfriend, he's celebrating his birthday, and of course you're coming. The difference is, are you going to spend time alone with the two of you or with us? I think it's a lot of people, you can get familiar with everyone. "

"Then I'll ask him." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"Okay."

Yu Anyi finished sending Yu and originally planned to go back, but the director saw her coming, how could he let her go so easily, and he must make her a cameo role as an Easter egg. Yu Anyi looked at the faces of Chu Cheng and Ji Qingzhou and agreed to it, and picked a favorite role in the supporting role that did not have much role. After putting on makeup, Yu Anyi sent a selfie to Weibo: Guess where I am? Publish the answer tomorrow.