chapter 72

Chu Cheng felt that Ji Qingzhou must have been touched again, he was always like this, especially easy to be moved, and when he was moved, he would agree to the things he had not agreed to before. Chu Cheng had not used his mentality for his own benefit before, but now, Chu Cheng felt that he was too easy to soften his heart, such a personality, how much advantage he had to take advantage of in places he couldn't see.

"Zhouzhou, I ask you, are you touched by my behavior tonight?"

Ji Qingzhou nodded, "There is a point."

"So you want to be nice to me?"

"Hmm."

Chu Cheng snapped his fingers, "Come, Daddy will teach you a lesson today." It is normal for this person to be moved, but you cannot be moved too easily, or even if you are moved, you cannot show it, otherwise, you are like this, it is easy for others to take advantage of the loophole."

"There's no one else." Ji Qingzhou said, "I'm not like this in front of others."

Chu Cheng was stunned.

Ji Qingzhou felt that he seemed to have misunderstood himself a little, "I am not the same in front of you as in front of others, and I am not like this in front of others."

Chu Cheng: ...

Chu Cheng felt that he shouldn't come over tonight! What's that! Ji Qingzhou dared to tell himself that he was different from others! He really wanted to cross the line!

"We, let's change the subject." Chu Cheng didn't want to talk about this dangerous topic anymore, and if he talked about it any longer, he felt that he should confiscate Ji Qingzhou's initiative again.

Ji Qingzhou didn't quite understand why he suddenly wanted to change the subject, for him, Chu Cheng was the first person to accompany him to protect him after he came to this world, he had a chick plot for Chu Cheng, so he would be more unscrupulous and more childish in front of Chu Cheng, and because of this, he was easily moved by Chu Cheng and would take the initiative to want to be nice to him.

But he does not have this dependence on others, so he will keep a certain distance from others, and he will not be easily moved by other people's things.

Chu Cheng was always different for him.

"Then that's it." Ji Qingzhou Road.

"Say what?"

"When you've collected seven good guy cards, we'll drive."

Chu Cheng: ...

Ji Qingzhou saw that he did not speak, his expression was a little subtle, and he thought that he was not very satisfied with this, also, driving was Chu Cheng's right as a gold lord, it had been half a year, neither of them had officially driven, it was really not appropriate.

"In fact, if you think this is not good, you can also change it," Ji Qingzhou looked at him, a little shy and frank, "today is definitely not OK, after all, my mother is still outside, but when you go home, if you want to open an automatic file, it is also possible."

Chu Cheng: !!!

Chu Cheng felt that Ji Qingzhou was probably touched by his own commotion tonight and did not want to hide his foolish heart at all! What an automatic slot! Drive his Porsche!

"No... No rush. "

Ji Qingzhou was a little confused, "Not in a hurry?"

"New Year's Day, first put the New Year over, don't worry."

Ji Qingzhou "Oh" a sound, "Then you look at it, I can do it at any time."

What can you do! You can't do anything!